Check My Gifs :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If you really did edit someone else's work without crediting him, that's bad. Prepare to put your series to an end if you don't have his/her permission.

Best answers
For the record "Magus" if i didnt release something i can leave the credit out if i want to i made it for personal use and to show it to people and if i remember correctly the stupid model section rules do not apply here , and i gave credit btw to the game where the sprites come from , see the big ass logo at the bottom ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
For the record "Magus" if i didnt release something i can leave the credit out if i want to i made it for personal use and to show it to people and if i remember correctly the stupid model section rules do not apply here
That would be totally wrong, someone needs to read the AUP. Or how bout I quote the necessary part:

AUP - Ripping Section said:
Every model, signature or artwork piece edit made or posted on the forums must be approved by the express permission of the original model maker.
It's a typo at the end there, should just be maker, but I'm you get what it means.

Maistro said:
and i gave credit btw to the game where the sprites come from , see the big ass logo at the bottom ^^
Did the creator give you permission to release this?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro, those sprites arent straight from the game. The makers of those particular sheets edited the sprite sheets to make them look better, they were less detailed in the actual game. So its not 100% Atari's. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ur not right mp!
they r only alittle bit crappz cuz they tooked from the visual gameboy advance game> dragonballz legendary super warriiors

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i understand! u meant that the sprites wich e become r not 100% from atari cuz they from atari looking bad.... but i sad! thats that from atari! they r onlz edited.. alittlebit... and there rsome sprites in the game wich r now showed on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom