💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im trying to get into a graphics art school so im putting together a profolio. what do u think of this to show case my works? yes i know the wires could use some work and yes i had to use a tut for that but i think it turned out nice. comments and suggestions plz. those empty black spaces will have some sort of flash animation in them to spice it. mabey some sliding metal door type things i dunno yet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its not bad, Not hard though not easy at the same time. Fix up the rust because its a little off. Besides that good job. Maybe I should post a pic of my portfolio later on.

Best answers
Its pretty good its alot better then i could do just the rust doesn't quite look like rust fix that up and the wires(AS you mentioned) and it'd be great

Best answers
I think its really well done but yeah u should take some of these suggestions, some have brought up good points

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the rust doesn't look "rusty" enough. Other than that, I'd like to see how the pictures and links you're gonna make is going to match the layout. I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom