Cheats?

Best answers
I play the 1.2.3 version quite a bit with my brother on our desktops, we only play lan and seeing as its just the two of us against bots its kinda hard to gain Ki so I was wondering are there any console codes? that someone could PM me or something, because in 25 mins we only got to like Goku SSJ 3 and Vegeta SSJ 2 then the game kinda crashed. But I tried running cheatengine to change my PL but it changes back so I froze it and it changes just I can not transform into SSJ even tho the CF bar is full. Please reply and Im not going in online servers I only play this localy thanks.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You must be playing ECX with it, as ESF v1.2.3 doesn't has more then 1 transformation. But no, there are no "cheats" unless you add plugins to do that for you.

Best answers
Yeah I have that installed, and could you name a plugin please or name any tricks to get your Ki up? thanks.

Best answers
Thank you so much dude :D you just made my day.

Now I just have to learn how the heck to use this AMX lol...

Sorry for the double post but I have installed AMX put the plugin in the plugins folder and entered the name into the plugins.ini but as soon as I go to press the start (green triangle) on AMX studio it says compiler not found so I went into settings and I do not know where to locate amxxpc.exe can you help??

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you need the compiler.

BTW ECX allready has AMXX installed. Since ECX is nothing more than an AMXX hack of ESF.

And By installing AMXX over it you just removed ECX from your ESF cause you probably didnt backup the files that load up ECX.

Best answers
No ECX still comes up when I start the game and I have no clue what I have to do so Im just guessing as to replies to the link, would you help me out then? cause I seemed to have gone tits up with this. Or tell me what I have to do to change my PL in ECX then?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ECX uses a pluggin loader. So all you need is the .amxx file and you put it into the directory with the pluggins. ECX itself will then load up the pluggin.

But be warned some PL changers may not work with ECX cause some of that code was banned to prevent cheating.

Best answers
Thanks for the help, I was going to post on the forum but I didn't feel like being flamed all night.

Also sorry to bother you so much but in my ESF addons folder I have "amxmodx" and "metamod" I presume its the first folder, but there is no plugins directory, so I created one and added the .amxx file in and in the module folder aswell just incase.

I then changed the name of the file to esf.amxx, then in the modules.ini I typed esf under third party and also put the full file name in plugins.ini "esf.amxx" but when I type "amxx modules" it says unknown so Im guessing this is the pl changer. Could you help me out a bit here? I took the semicolons off of fakemeta and everything else that was on the same list just incase but still not loading up thanks ever so much.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't toyed with AMXX in a few years, but it seems that you either installer AMXX incorrectly, or it's just not detecting any of your plugins. Look at the AMXX installation guide so you can figure out how to properly install plugins.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
place the plugin in to core\plugins and then add the plugin name to the plugins.ini

Best answers
Forget what I said it works :D cheers lads, the problem was I removed all the semicolons from like mysql and stuff but working great now thank you :).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom