Cheats

Best answers
is there any?? i was on a server and my ki was going up in 10mils the owner wouldnt tell me y, is there a way to do it can i have the commands plz

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No there are no cheats. Your powerlevel went up that high because they people playing on that server were playing for a long time and the server needed to balance your pl to reach theres.

Best answers
yes some servers have no time limit..... i just find it real borining playing the same map for... ever?

Best answers
this is a good cheat for esf
press ctrl+alt+del a few times in a row
or hitting yourself sometimes helps

Best answers
icu2 to do some cheat put in a win98 boot disk and type fdisk then go and delete the primary partition then turn off and on and take the disk out.. (thats a good cheat for all the games on your computer)

Best answers
That deletes the primary partitation on your hard drive , generally it contains your OS , if you do that kiss everything you have good bye..

oh yes and BTW , IM BACK!

Best answers
you seam to think that people who are crazy enough to do it will understand how to delete a partition? nah, you have to break it down for them such as;

"to overclock the speed of your hard drive attach a magnet to the side"

or

"connect the mouse in upside down in the keyboard port for a better compression rate, you may have to remove the top pin from your mouse depending on some models."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think there are cheats, but not esf cheats but cheats like aimbot and stuff(and i think it helps sometimes) :/

Best answers
Aimbot...? What would the point of aimbot be in esf..

No no , there are no useful cheats in ESF..
And y'know what? even if there was , id still beat ya down :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let dead threads lay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom