Cheating proof by testing.

Best answers
hm... guess im too technical lol

ok lemme try again

the hackers who would make the anti-cheat would need to know the basics (atleast) of making the actual hack file (which is the dll file). to do this, they would need to know the basics of C++ (which is what HL and all the HL Mods use as their foundation i guess u could call it, the raw code, what makes the bullet fly)
the last thing is pretty obvious, but when they are all done coding, they would need to test it, so lets say 5 hackers with 5 different hacks came into the server (i mean the kind of hacks that arent detected by anything) and see what the server does (ie. kicks, bans, warns, says they're hack free, etc.)... i still think this might be a little too technical, but thats as far as i can break it down

as far as the anti-cheats bugging out, dont worry about it, lifes a *****, nothing is, has, or ever will be perfect... but some protection is good, on my cs server, ppl were asking if anyone has been caught hacking, and i said no, and then they would ask stuff like, has anyone even hacked on here? then i would tell the truth and say yes... turns out they were chicken ****s and told their friends/buddies not to go there, and i bet it just went on down the line, even my buddies didnt want to go... so in the end, dont buy a server unless u REALLY need it, i cant stress this enough, dont buy a server unless u REALLY REALLY need it, dont get 1 because u want to have 1, pointless and a waste of money

====================================================

see what i mean??? too technical

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think people commonly confuse insane reflexes and skill with aim bots and stuff

with the way esf works it isnt hard to always hit someone if ur good enough

Best answers
Hibiki said:
i think people commonly confuse insane reflexes and skill with aim bots and stuff

with the way esf works it isnt hard to always hit someone if ur good enough
true
i've been called a hacker cause i use the scouter, its in the game, why not use it?

Best answers
My WON ID = 150612

If you see an Abe Froman, bring up the console and type "status"(without quotes). If under the "unique id" category the number isn't the same as the one I just gave, it isn't me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
y not just have vac come with the install patch/ full install and jss have it operational when the user creates a game

Best answers
Prolly your 2nd 1 since your 1st 1 got banned lol.

In any case when this 1st person spec mode comes in id love for you to spectate me in 1st person view so everytime i win a battle i can always say "You like that 1 Abe?" or "In your face Abe"

PT server has log files which they can check for how many "Abe Froman" has checked in + check the ip of each "Abe Froman"

Maybe it wasnt you who went around servers especially PT server using my Player Name and then using GOhan ki shield to intentionally cause the server to crash... but maybe then it was you. You never know.

Did you also know that there is a stat site for ESF's server? If it didnt refresh so fast im sure we can see what aliases you have been using etc. Also if any1 else was using your aliases.

Its as easy as that,

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoBlaze said:
Why not just we just get Cheating-Death?
Cheating death doesn't cover everything. Asia you need to calm down. Abe isn't that bad of a guy and I've always had fun playing with him. To say that an imposter is impossible without proving it is like saying that sadam and osama are dead. Before your next post take a deep breath, count to 10, and say, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me".

Best answers
This is my reply to the post up a bit about how aimbot helps..

Aimbot works with swooping , yes , however , it also works with teleporting..

This means that my crosshair was constantly on you never moving away from your chest , that would allow me to press my teleport key as many times as i want without having to worry about my direction because it would always be towards you (the target). That also means that i would never miss a block unless i was being attacked by more than one bot. As far as beams go its not very useful but it does allow you to "chase" down someone who would attempt to evade the beam attack. I have a feeling that aimbot use is pretty "standard" already , this is unfortunate. I believe that many n00blets will take up the lier's sword of cheating when they find out they can use it. This is once again unfortunate. I believe Hibiki posted that people confuse cheating with skill.. After playing ESF long enough and watching other people fight you begin to see what limits there are to skill. My original post was just to inform everyone who didnt know that there is cheating and something must be done about it.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom