cheaters among us

Best answers
well recently i have seen some suspicios "skill boost" of some players and i was wondering if there are any esf cheats. i dont want to use them i just want to know if they exist because everyone i acuse of cheating sayis that there are no esf cheats and i dont beleave them :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use regular Half-life hacks for ESF. If the hacks work with half-life, they work with any half-life mod also.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course cheats exist.

It's possible that anyone can cheat in any form of competition. However, just because somebody is better than you, doesn't automatically mean they're cheating/hacking/scripting. Don't always jump to conclusions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can always report the cheater to the Admin of the server so they can monitor them for 'suspicious activity', and ban them if necessary.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully with vac2 now supporting mods, people won't always jump to the conclusion that others are hacking. Hopefully….

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Of course cheats exist.

It's possible that anyone can cheat in any form of competition. However, just because somebody is better than you, doesn't automatically mean they're cheating/hacking/scripting. Don't always jump to conclusions.
thats not the problem i mean a guy didn't know how to do a swop or block an atack and 7 minutes later he was like a god i mean that was very strange

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... I can almost guarantee that it was someone good at the game pretending to not know how to play... *shrugs*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...there's no hack or script that does everything for you. Or maybe there is...dun dun dun...there isn't.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agrees with Sub/Hybrid (or whatever ^^).

That was probably a guy pretending to be bad. Hell i did it a fiew times to. But i could never pull it throo -_- i get caught easy XD.

Well the only ussefull cheats for ESF are speedhack and aimbot. but they have to be ussed in a proper way (dont ask me how i dont use them).

Than you have scripts taht bind the actions of 2 or more buttons together to make the game easier to play.

But thats realy all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they were probably simply toying with you for whatever reason. Maybe they thought they could try and beat you without attacking, simply letting you swoop into them and deal more damage in advanced melee. IOW, I dont know what was going on.

Maybe you got worse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People pretend to be worse than they are for the hell of it. It's sometimes fun to do...very fun to do, actually. Anywho, thats not the point. What matters is the guy wasn't hacking and you shouldn't accuse anyone of hacking without some form of proof.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or he had a friend round and took it in turns :eek:

Best answers
i act like i cant play let myself get killed by a esfNOOB like first time player and wait for them to tell me i suck lol then i just start rushing the combos on em kinda fun

Best answers
well I used to read around somewhere about some hacks and how to stop them

Speed hack - does what it says on the tin but if they use it they get stuck for a few seconds afterwards so easy to spot and hardly anyone has these so most (if not all) are gone anyway

Aim hack - I was ascused of using one of these on the evm servers and there are none that work for esf UNLESS you know how to tweak them which you'd need to be quite smart to do OR be experienced in hacking but if you consider that hacking is to make your life easier it's kinda defies the point in the first place

there are no other known hacks for esf, no esf hacks that make you able to auto kill or for pl changing and anything else like that so if you see something record it and send it to a admin and they will have a look and if they see that yes they are using a hack then they will be named, shamed and banned but otherwise don't call them a hacker or a cheater as that'll do nothing more then make the person pissed off more then leave without you getting a demo or any proof

Best answers
groovy can u gime an exact link to EVM cause when i got ot downloads it doesnt work plz

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
victorESF: If you need to find out information about EVM please check the stickies first. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Second: Please do not revive dead threads and use the search button before making such posts again please.

third: Please do not spam our boards with the same topic especially after a mod has closed one of your threads for the samething you posted here.

You recieve a warning for spamming and I hope you learn from this lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom