cheater/scripter/aimbot user

Best answers
found a little cheater today ;-) ( or perhaps he was an unknown pro but does a pro hower ? )
things he used : -scripts : teleport script ( double teleports to me and alway to me even if i swoop he´s in front of me )
combo script ( never saw that anybody could do these combos all the time [ even better than lynx or optional or all the iod peoples )
- aimbot : nobody has such a aim he played like the new bot

and here is his won id ( his name was " -_-" and his won id is 1088242 )

so if u will see this boy kick him ban him etc.

Best answers
he didnt took the screenshot...cause he got some problems with his console...dunno exactly...i did the screen for him...and my name there was #a-force|Azrael |L|

-black.raiden aka Azrael

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Umm actually that was not a 'scripter'. That is one of my friend's that is leader of a very popular clan. I am not saying his name to keep his alias hidden. Now do you expect them to ban him just by you saying he did this? Do you have any proof? Screenshots? anything?? If not then you just wasted your time.

Best answers
lol not a scripter lololol for example he used this bind all the time bind "x " " teleport;teleport;teleport" and he has a aimbot 2 so shut up even lynx ,carnage or golden saiyan because they aren´t howers like ur "friend"cant aim like that and i know nobody who has such a aim ( as i said like bots .... )
lol and for ur proof next time i will make a little dem to show it ***** like u

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is something that should have been dropped off in the server section and then closed shortly thereafter. We do not promote witch trials in the forums. Just because you're mad that you lost doesn't mean he wasn't just a good player having a good day. He could be using an aimbot, but since there is no way to proof whether or not he is using one, well, you're argument is screwed.

Stop making these accusatory threads unless you have proof of misconduct.

Best answers
i made this threat only to inform esf gamer that he might be a cheater thats all ( and lynx would say the same so pff and did i say he was better than me ? .... no )

Best answers
dark slayer said:
lol not a scripter lololol for example he used this bind all the time bind "x " " teleport;teleport;teleport" and he has a aimbot 2 so shut up even lynx ,carnage or golden saiyan because they aren´t howers like ur "friend"cant aim like that and i know nobody who has such a aim ( as i said like bots .... )
lol and for ur proof next time i will make a little dem to show it ***** like u

Hmmm.. could probably find something a LOT better to cheat with than teleport;teleport;teleport. I mean, I suck an I can do that easy with my hands. And there are people with basicly perfect aim. You need a lot more proof and a lot less insulting. :shocked:

dark slayer said:
and did i say he was better than me ? .... no
He was winning ;)

Best answers
He was winning
lol if u think that ..... he killed me one time i killed him one time then i left because i had to eat >_> and the thing with teleport;teleport.... that´s the only script i know for esf and no there aren´t people with such a aim i know that because i played against the best ...

Best answers
He has 36 frags, the next highest is 14. It seems like he's winning. o_o

dark slayer said:
no there aren´t people with such a aim i know that because i played against the best ...
hmm...I guess we'll know who the best are once the statistics from Earth Leauge for next year are out. I think there are people with basicly perfect aim. A lot of it has to do with knowing ahead of time where people are going.

Best answers
You say he used a "teleport script"? I doubt that, he was probably just using his mouse wheel to teleport, as it is just as fast as a "teleport script". As for his aim, he could've just gotten lucky a few times, and his sensitivity could've been really high, etc. etc. Just my two cents.:smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another example of n00bs being complete and utter morons without proof of jack shait. They'd rather say someone is cheating than admit that they have a little something called SKILL, give it up you CS KIDDIES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how he says "I've played the best, he had to be cheating, like, omg, aimbot aimbot!!1!!" and the only name he seemed able to muster worth any banter was Lynx.

Talk to us after you've played Groovy, PCJoe, Halorin, Nightshade, and Ultimate 17. Fight them, and you'll lose so fast you'll be dead before your computer even gets the packets. It also teaches you a little lesson as to what is really possible. Although I don't doubt the bind part, I love multi-teleport users; it means they have no ki, so if they aren't getting the drop on me or running away, a long swoop will get em just the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I love how he says "I've played the best, he had to be cheating, like, omg, aimbot aimbot!!1!!" and the only name he seemed able to muster worth any banter was Lynx.

Talk to us after you've played Groovy, PCJoe, Halorin, Nightshade, and Ultimate 17. Fight them, and you'll lose so fast you'll be dead before your computer even gets the packets. It also teaches you a little lesson as to what is really possible. Although I don't doubt the bind part, I love multi-teleport users; it means they have no ki, so if they aren't getting the drop on me or running away, a long swoop will get em just the same.
Ultimate 17? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Err, sorry. It's just that.. well.... even he knows he can't play worth **** anymore :O

I would replace NightShade with Mystix and PCJoe with, hell, anyone, he doesnt even play, in fact I'd say the best in the game ATM are Halorin, Mystix, Lynx, Optional, pick one of the random apes, and, uh, me? :(

Anyway, guys, he could be cheating. You know, EC's friend is Devil. EC himself admitted to speedhacking. So just remember that before blowing up all over the guy. Even if he is a lying noob. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom