Cheat protection...

Best answers
is there any kind of anti cheat protection for esf that will disallow scripts and aimbots? cos an awful lot of people think they are ace, cos they are cheating, really starting to get on my nerves, certain clans swear by them, but they should know thats not the way the game was intended to be played. Anyhow, if anybody knows of any, can ya let me know, ta :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can try HlGuard
there was another one.. i think the name started with a v

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
cheats for esf?
ohh
i hate cheater!
There are so ****ing ***!! ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt ask if u hated cheaters

.. i think the name was.. vash.. varsh.. vush.. something like that

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's called VAC mystix... lol.... imma gonna install that when i get back to uni.

Best answers
are you telling me there are cheats for ESF? *goes and bashes the guy who was a little too good with krillins DD's* That really sux, can someone tell me where to get one of these cheat protection things please?

Best answers
lol u'll find cheats for just about anything in "LIFE" dont be so suprised that there are a few cheats in esf. think the main prob is peeps using scripts that instantly transport themselves when someone gets close to them. . .

anyhow guess i'm going to have ta install vac for my server ;)

Best answers
cheats in esf... that was the last thing i'd expect in this game...

Best answers
Prevent cheating donno, making cheats for ESF? pfft, use the bugs =/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to see a cheat. In fact, I have yet to find someone that could beat me more than twice in a row. These cheats must suck. If you have to install some kind of cheat protection (which wont help against scripts), try Cheating Death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, only thing that works for ESF would be HLGuard which you can add custom scanning stuff for. Other cheat stuff is for TFC, DOD, CS, and NS

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh this is goona tuirn into summthing like CS if we keep this up.
There will be admins abuseing their powers saying "You chaters"
I am awesonme with krillin's DD
Its what i specialize in
If people were jstu smart they wouldnt travel in straght line and auactaly move for a chnage
this will be bad if an admin thinks that even 1 person is remotely cheating, tehy wil ruin it for the rest of us.
Chat protection is good but this is the first step to another CS

Best answers
well the more popular this games get the more people will create cheats and the more people that will use them take it as a fact of life. . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is not really a game u can cheat on..

aimbots wouldnt work well at all cause the beam movement system would **** it all up and u would miss 100% of the time, disks go to slow to hit, and a good meleer can stop someone using lasers

and scripts are not a cheat they do not alter the game in anyway there for not making them a cheat

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
and scripts are not a cheat they do not alter the game in anyway there for not making them a cheat

I call anything that someone has to put in the game that was not orignally part of it a cheat. It gives them an advantage that no one else has unless they use the same script. It makes the game unfare.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I call anything that someone has to put in the game that was not orignally part of it a cheat. It gives them an advantage that no one else has unless they use the same script. It makes the game unfare.

that would mean all of this...
IE models sounds sprites enabling the mic? and then mp3s and cfg changes such as max fps sensitivity and the works...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are aimbots for melee, I know that. But they don't help much since whoever is faster wins, regardless of your aim.

Best answers
and in 1.1 it wont matter anymore,so that will pose a risk as of 1.1

But then again,I have yet to see one.So I'd rather not jump to conclusions and stuff.Besides,theres HLGuard

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks

that would mean all of this...
IE models sounds sprites enabling the mic? and then mp3s and cfg changes such as max fps sensitivity and the works...
well i agree with most of what u said but in CS u can get gun and player models that are hudge giving away ur posion. altho i dont see how this would matter in esf :D

Best answers
the only cheat practically usable in esf would be an aimbot.. and ogc works in every mod.. not just cs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom