β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys, I know im like the 2nd oldest guy here but Im in a pickle.

I am unemployed, I have little to no money, and I really really want to try and break my record for how many times I got laid in one night (currently 4, for those wondering, she lives with her mother and has kids so I still think thats pretty good :rolleyes:).

I have a budget of around 10 bucks, give me ideas.

nothing naughty or sexy, like I said. She lives with her mother and 2 kids, She WILL be opening this in front of them.

PS.... she said the beard was sexy,

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Purchase some clear red balloons. Before blowing them up, place either wrapped candies, small gifts, and/or love poems inside each one, and then give them to your loved one as a bouquet.

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Purchase some clear red balloons. Before blowing them up, place either wrapped candies, small gifts, and/or love poems inside each one, and then give them to your loved one as a bouquet.
Nice one. :p

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

Not applicable but still funny.

Super Saiyan Dabura
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
****-in-a-box comes to my mind. Crap, you said she'd unwrap it in front of the family... >.<

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil's Rejects should work quite well Nuttzy :p

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
she is terrified of clowns, i have yet to send her the picture of captain spaulding.

she might hate me then

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Most woman love, Love Poems. They also like candy. If they do not like sweets then try sour.

I am a bit of a Romeo. Ehehe... It took me 28 Girls in total since 7th grade to find the right person. XD
Though it helped me in my study on girls.

Balloons with confetti on the inside with poems and candy like a Love Pinata would make her melt in your hands ever so easily. Instead of a love poem about her, Write a poem towards how you feel being around her.

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Women don't love poems or food any more than they love spending time with you. Probably. One hopes. Point being, your best bet is to find a nice way to spend the day together rather than a present.
That's also a good idea. :)

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
simple 1 rose next to her bed is that easy,if you ask me the best give is the give that what you can build with your hands

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
you know I hadnt considered that lol, but still. flowers are still a gift. So this may work out after all lol.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Most woman love, Love Poems. They also like candy. If they do not like sweets then try sour.

I am a bit of a Romeo. Ehehe..
Okay there Don Juan, make sure you tell him where to purchase those boxes full of cliches.

And..

It's a blanket that you wear.. It's the most comfortable thing in the world. Try wearing one while quite high.

No, no. Nox, you are awesome and all, but please never acknowledge having to do anything with a snuggie or a slanket again. I need to retain this good image of you man!

ok guys, I know im like the 2nd oldest guy here but Im in a pickle.

With Cuc being the oldest here that was a nice pun.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure worked pretty easy for me. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Women don't love poems or food any more than they love spending time with you. Probably. One hopes. Point being, your best bet is to find a nice way to spend the day together rather than a present.
Otherwise, cheap valentines crap: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/valentines-day-gifts/index.html
I beg to differ. They really like spending time with you, BUT, that doesn't mean you can't add a poem into it. You can do both, write a poem/song and spend time with her. Now if you play an instrument like a guitar and you both like metal or blues, you can write the lyrics and compose it with that fashion (blues/metal). Also if the poem will come from within, and not filled with cliches, she will love it.

Both write a poem and spend time with her for the day. Make the poem unique, from yourself, and you can try and compose it in a certain way you know you both like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom