✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, no. Nox, you are awesome and all, but please never acknowledge having to do anything with a snuggie or a slanket again. I need to retain this good image of you man!
Snuggies actually are rather comfortable! Wash them first because they seem almost dangerously filled with static electricity, but being able to play video games wrapped in covers with the Eagles logo on it is nice...$15 is a bit much but I got mine on discount.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Call in a pizza, buy some insense, vary the layout of the sofa in your house to look new, get a dramatic love movie and when she arrives, treat her like a princess.

May work..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Snuggies actually are rather comfortable! Wash them first because they seem almost dangerously filled with static electricity, but being able to play video games wrapped in covers with the Eagles logo on it is nice...$15 is a bit much but I got mine on discount.
Et tu Brute?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well a foot and a half of snow kinda ruined valentines day. I cant drive to her place, and she cant drive to mine.

****cakes.

in hindsight though, Now I can buy her clearance valentines day stuff and she will be none the wiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom