Cheap Android Phone STORY

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Ok... my phone broke (Sony Ericsson W760i) and my brother's phone broke a long time ago too (LG KU250 ?? not sure) and we went today to a GSM where they repair phones sadly only the Sony Ericsson can be repaired. I'll throw the LG away or sell it for spare parts. On Wendsday my brother has to go and get the phone and pay around 8-10 Euro for the repair and I'll let him take my phone.
Because I talked to my mom, and she said if I get good marks at school and behave bla bla bla... she'll buy me a touch screen phone from Germany somewhere around 100 Euro :( Even the Sony Ericsson was more, 150 Euro, I'll ask her if she finds a phone that has Android because I want an Android ^_^
She currently is in Germany and she'll return in 26 Dec I guess.
Anyone knows a good store in Germany where she can buy a cheap Android phone?

I could go on with this story... but I made it short :scared:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nemix said:
I'll throw the LG away or sell it for spare parts.
I'm pretty sure nobody trades their phone for spare parts.

Nemix said:
Anyone knows a good store in Germany where she can buy a cheap Android phone?
I suppose I should inform you that Germany is a country, not a city. You're asking a very general question, of which there are likely thousands of possible answers.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Hhhhmmm..... okay
But there are some big stores in Germany that are in every city, I'll ask my mom in what city she is then. :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could've done that from the beginning, right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Windows Phone helps me spam messages to my Xbox Live Buddies.

But some companies do accept older model phones of theirs to take off a slight amount for the new phone. I know T-Mobile here does when I traded in my old Razr v3 for the Windows Phone.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone knows a good store in Germany where she can buy a cheap Android phone?:
cheap and Germany in the same sentence doesn't work. Everything over here is way too expensive, if you want something cheap you should try getting it from Ebay or Online.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Well when I say cheap i mean somewhere around 100-200 euro.

(dick in a box lol)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An Android phone for a 100 euro's? Right, I don't think there are that many Android phones around that cheap. Cheapest probably start at 220 or something like that, only going up from there. Mind you that 220 will still buy you a pretty crappy telephone, with low specifications and most likely an outdated Android version (1.5 or 1.6)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much agree with Sicron. A cheap Android phone will just be a frustrating experience. Cheapest I found were around 160€

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which will hardly give you any RAM, a crappy CPU (400 or 500 mHz is not fast enough to run Android properly.) And you'll most likely have problems installing apps. Older Android phones hardly have any place for apps, and before the 2.2 update, it was impossible to copy files over to the SD. Not to mention the fact that the cheapest Android phones have the crappy 320x240 resolution (which is not even supported by many apps), instead of the highend 800x480 resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom