Chauzu

Best answers
I dont know if that is the real spelling or not. I think in the Beta1 or if it is too late, maybe the next release after beta 1 they should have Chauzu just because he is an awesome little guy. And then you could have self-destruct be his most powerful move, but make it so it would show as him killing the person but also him gaining a death. Just a thought. Tien would also be an awesome Character. With his triangle attack *thingy*.:rolleyes:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its not worth adding in another character if hes only gonna have one attack. *braces self for a lot of flaming*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was there any thought when suggesting this,

A) Been Suggested
B) ARE YOU NUTS HE CAN BEARLY LIFT A PEBBLE, in my opiton he was useless in DBZ all together, he couldnt even kill nappa, and never fought since.
C) They will never put in such useless charecters.

:eek: that about covers it, :/ More thought needs to be put in these ideas.

I hope you dont take offense to this, I wasnt flameing you, it was the idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was garbage he sux.Nobody needs him he's barely in the show.

Best answers
maybe they could beef him up, no need to go right along with the show. I dont even pay attention to your flames anymore. I did think alittle about this suggestion but i thought what the heck, maybe they will like the idea, actually i knew you wouldnt but oh well. closer to 150. My precident is they changed goku's pl and Vegeta's to make them more even. I think if they did make Chauzu they could beef him up. i made another suggestion just now about Janenba's second form. I like Chauzu he was my favorite char till they took him off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's just not going to be added, he's usless.

What was his attacks be, usless kamekazi, weak punch, kick that will never be able to touch your enemy, and ki blast.

:/ Sry bout this, but I KNOW, he's just to weak.

Best answers
well that just fine then, you dont have to go on flaming my like that, i have feelings too man!:cry: o_o :] :D ;D :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[rant]HE WAS USELESS IN DRAGON BALL!!! IN DRAGON BALL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN GOOD GOD WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF A CHARATER!!![/rant]

anyway too much time and effert and the d00d has what 2 moves??? not alot there...

Best answers
well he would be cool to have, if he had spme sor tof transformation and his only attack wasnt BLOWING UP.......i mean, just imagine you, as weak as him, jumping on some guys back and BLOWING UP....now re-think wanting chiaotzu as a character :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe they add tien, and having chaozu is like a lil guy follow u.. so now tien has a way of being up with the other guys! so like.. chaozu can follow what tien does.. example melee they do it at the same time.. fire a blast at the same time (like brolly movie gohan and goten with goku fired one big blast) and one move can be to have chaozu go grab sum1 and blow them up!!! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone adds that sickening excuse for a sack of bones I'll come to see that person and kick him in the nuts personally.

In other words, ya don't realy want the biggest wuss in the series to be in the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien also stopped buu's blast with his blast... krillin couldn't even do that

Best answers
Screw the earthlings I'd rather see Android17 or 16 at least 17 has a transformation.
Super17

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Perhaps he just has a thing for little men in makeup? hmmmm

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super 17 is GT sorry.. and i believe they said nothin from GT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom