charge up faster?

Uub

Best answers
i thought that if say you are goku and you charge up a normal kahmaha right. its weak, but also it takes a while. now i think when you transform, i no the dmg rises. but i think also should the speed of it when your charging it up . what im getting at is that the speed should increase if your level has "not meaning walkn or flying" i mean charging an attack. wats your thoughts

Best answers
this is getting realy weird. the second idea i had in mind and someone suggests it before me!
the idea is good, but then the amount of power the attack has should be abit smaller if it is faster.

Best answers
you DON"T have to charge every kamehameha to FULL. Right now, its balance. As long as you charge enough, you can fire a weak kamehameha. If the bar is full, its a strong kamehameha. You don't expect every kamehameha to be fully charged. Thats the point that makes the game balanced.

I give this idea :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: ( 0/5)

Best answers
Well if you charge a beam faster...it should be weaker becouse you can put far less energy in it. [Agrees with DracoHeart]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already easy to sit in a corner of the map and just fire off kames. Keep in mind that a fully charged kame 7 out of 10 times is an instagib weapon with any accuracy.

Best answers
Why would you want to throw a Kame in the middle of a fight any way its dangerous so I vote "Naw" :no:
:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom