Charge attack when Block Struggling

Best answers
Well, sometimes in the show, people while blocking with hands Energy attack, charge energy wave, shoots it and defences from energy attacks, like gohan did while training with goku in ROSAT (Room Of Spirit and Time). :notice:

Suggestion:

1. Beam charges slower than normal.

2. Beam Stops energy wave for 3 seconds to get out of that place if you don't have energy left mutch.

I know my suggestions are lame, but i gave it a try. :]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually If you just explain it a bit more in detail it could work. I give it a thumbs up :yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea what you said. So can you be more specific?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get you, it's sought of simlar to what goku did in movie 5 agaisnt cooler. It is revealed in the japoapnese version well that he charged a khh while blocking Cooler's death ball.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a little example from movie 5

Cooler launches the death ball at goku:

Goku regains his hold on the struggle & then charges a khh:

That's what he's suggesting. I'm supportive of the idea :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too, and nice images, Overlord. Remember, when making a suggestion images are worth a thousand words ;)

I think this would be good to return attacks when blockstruggling at near-full ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Me too, and nice images, Overlord. Remember, when making a suggestion images are worth a thousand words ;)

I think this would be good to return attacks when blockstruggling at near-full ki.
Ravendust picked it up, so hopefully the rest of you can too :). Only problem now is though is to determine ki costs and what not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoah, the ki cost would be huge!
But it would be hard to do this actually, maybe make it possible, but then they'd have to change a few stuff while blocking a beam I think, like the speed that you're going backwards, etc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
this idea is not much different from blocking a ki beam, then deflecting it back when you win the struggle, except not using any extra ki.

In my opinion, it should have a low ki cost, because, it took up alot of ki to defend the attack, and to deflect it back with a kamehameha, should not require that much.

Best answers
I have to agree that ki cost woud be huge but it coud be fun to have something thifrent from basic block.Beams like energy ball and stronger beams shoud block whit energy wave,and weaker beams shoud be block whit basic block.It coud be fun also to combine block and energy wave.Example:player shots strong kamehama you block it and holds it but you are going back to the wall and then starts trouble.You can use energy to break it out of beam.That stops you going backward and turns other player backwards.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could be a interesting way to start power-struggles. I'm all for it ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be cool. Blockstruggling a Kamehameha and then returning it with your own. Going from blockstruggle to powerstruggle.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i get it.

As for the KI cost. How about this.

The struglebar is only half ussed right now. Right?

So if you continue ro hold down muse 1 and get to the other end of the struggle you can fire a beam (the one you currently have selected) if you have melee selected you cant do it.

Now there is a line from where you can do that. Like a second line. When you pass that point you are able to fire a beam. The mor twards the blue end you are the stronger (more charged) your beam is.

Ill make a pic and edit it in here later ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sounds good. And it uses up enough ki so that you cant do it every single time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GrimReaper said:
Sounds good. And it uses up enough ki so that you cant do it every single time.
Actualy my idea only uses teh ki needed for teh strugle to get it to there. Gives it a little touch.

Like. When the other guy looses all the KI he has nothing to withstand teh PS.

But also if the guy charging runs out of ki it blows up in his face. Or something like that. Or else its a bit unbalanced.

EDIT:
http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=struggle0xe.jpg

And i refined the idea a bit.

As you see in the picture. The blue part includes another line. The block strugle goes notmaly. If you are winning (or not but thats suicide) you can choose to press muse 2 that will alow you to go past the middle point of the struggle bar. In witch you are still strugling with the enemy attack. If you run out of ki from struggling befor you reach teh yellow line in the blue bar the whole thing explodes in your face (like now).

But lets say you are successfull. And get over the second yellow line. You start to charge a counter attack (the one you have selected as attack) with no KI drain (but KI is still drained from the struggle but less than if you are loosing since you are wining). The closer the struggle comes to the end of the blue bar the stronger (mor charged) the attack is. To fire the attack you simple let go of muse button 2. And you start a normal PS.

Once you start to hold muse 2. You have to fire the counter attack. If you let go to early it blows up in your face.

If you have melee or kiblast selected and you press muse 2 the struggle acts like a normal BS.

The risc factor:
-Attacker:
*the defender sends his attack back to him while he burned all his ki on the block struggle. So he has nothing to put against it.
*the defender fires a ball attack and the attacker is stuck strugling it untill it hits something while the defender can prepare an attack of his own.

-Defender:
*he runs out of KI befor he can start charging the counter.
*he is to weak fot to win the PS and its sent right back at him.

Thats what i had in mind. If it isnt clear i can write it in more detail.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega's twist on the idea seems to be good, the only problem is though what are the chances of the person blocking ever winning a ps, being dependent on how much ki has been used during the block of an attack and then from there having to use a beam to launch back at the attacker.

I would suggest giving beams done from this nature a .10 increase on there pl multipiler.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Grega's twist on the idea seems to be good, the only problem is though what are the chances of the person blocking ever winning a ps, being dependent on how much ki has been used during the block of an attack and then from there having to use a beam to launch back at the attacker.

I would suggest giving beams done from this nature a .10 increase on there pl multipiler.
Well so does the attacker. He gets rid of all his KI on the BS. He has nothing to put against the defenders PS.

And remember the defender has no beamcharge cost. Only the cost from the BS.

But than again its just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom