Chargable KiBall

Best answers
I think mouse button 1 should be charge one ball and mouse button 2 fire rapid balls (rapid balls already in the game).

I mean chargable like GOhan or Brolly do it.

Best answers
I just had a good idea on the ki balls, you hold down mouse1 and your ki drains, and it will drain until you let go or it is depleted, then it fires off a massive barrages of ki balls while your guys hands are moving all over the place, like Vegeta did on the show to Zarbon.

It would fire off as many ki balls as you could fire normally with one ki bar of energy but only if fully charged.

Best answers
Not for anyone. He doesnt mean rezunko he means a single ki ball that anyone can make that replaces the primary fire for ki blast.

Best answers
It didn't sound like that. it sounded just like vegeta's thing. and there already adding that if u havent seen it on the esforces.com default page. but i like the idea of charging up kiblob/blast so it would make big blobs of mass destruction

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku will have a simular thing,called kameha torpedo's ,right?

Best answers
i don't think everyone should have renzokou, you could give it t o some people that use it, i only remember vegeta adn goku doing it and mostly vegeta!!! The other thing is that the left mouse button for ki balls is useless...why should slow when you can shoot fast and just as strong...it s only useful if you wnat to shoot through a door or a small room or something but who does that!!!!!Give it like a generic ball option!!!!a chargeable attack with a bigger bal....just like the generic beam but now a ball!!!a pretty good idea it looks to me!!!usefull to give someone a ps but you not in it (you probably lose with a generic beam with this ball you can like slow down the attack and get the f*ck away!!!!

Best answers
i made a thread bout this and i agree 100% it should be in.

Best answers
nooooooooo! he doesnt men rezenko.. he means a regular ol ball that u charge up to make it bigger.. like how brolli did when he was about to kill gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom