Characters

Best answers
How many Characters are there in ESF?I saw the models at the gallery that have those gindu forces.I do not have them in my game.Please reply me if u see this thread.

Best answers
Theres goku,trunks,vegeta,piccolo, Gohan, Buu, frieza, cell, kirllin and i think thats it

Best answers
how many transformation levels for all?can u please tell me

Best answers
I have error with vegeta when i charge galic gun to about full bar of ki power,it says bad node number!!!what should i do?

Best answers
oh no i also have bad node number with marjin buu too!!!what am i supposed to do?

Best answers
clam down and dont triple post becos its bad here and not allowed the moderators will give u a warning if u do it again or reapatidly and there is 1 transformation for each character in the Current Esf and can u state more info so many other ppl can help u

Best answers
I am using ESF version 1.2.3,it don't know why it has the node error,i downloaded the esf 1.2 because its very long when i download 1.2.3,after downloading 1.2,i patch by downloading the patches in the server.I download 1.2 to 1.2.1,1.2.1 to 1.2.2 then finally 1.2.2 to 1.2.3

Best answers
Calm down,there's no need to triple post.In the latest released version of esf(1.2.3 i think) there's only one transformation(2 if you count the perfect transformation).As for the 'bad node error',are you using a custom model?I don't really know whats wrong,could you be a bit more specific?And captain ginyu and android 18 will be in version 1.3,which isn't released yet :) .

Best answers
Im only using those nine characters above.It says bad node error when i use those far attacks like galic gun,the marjin buu the beam

Best answers
Ya im using steam,i used it to play TF,half-life.etc i quit those games as i was bored of playing them too much,so i joined ESF

Best answers
Can u find another solution pls,i don't really want to reinstall as it wastes time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a waste of time, it is most probably the way to get it fixed, you want to play the game right?.

Reinstall esf, and if that doesn't work then reinstall the whole shebang (steam, hl & esf, run the hl hazard course once before installing esf as that will create some nessacary files for mods).

Are you running your gfx settings on opengl ? keeping your gfx card drivers up to date ?.

Best answers
I tried everything u guys said,it works for a while(1h and even more) then it has the error again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom