Characters

Best answers
I got something to say they should make a screen with characters like a fighting game style block character pic screen. like the chars that arent out yet leave that space grey. i say they should just make a version of the game that has all the characters like they should get more team on the ESF side so they can get the models people are posting and ask can they use them on the next game. Who here prefares a game with alot of people not just eight. If you look at bid 4 power they have over 60 characters we should just catch up with that Half -Life is better than Quake 3 arena and i think we should get it out i have seen a commercial for bid for power a year ago on the TV on the G4 channel for gamers i think we should send a email telling them about the game.

PS:There are over 500 people on the forum and there are only 60 players on.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FurryDragonball said:
first there there are more than 11000 peuple registred on theese forums and you forgot peuple play won and steam so there are more players active and you can only see 12 hours of the day (if you would be 12 hours behibd your PC monitoring Steam and won) the other half of thr day is still there

about more characters Tien in 1.3 maby the androids in 1.4 but wait till the team finds and fixes the bugs on the upgrades and adds transformationsthen complain

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FurryDragonball said:
I got something to say they should make a screen with characters like a fighting game style block character pic screen. like the chars that arent out yet leave that space grey. i say they should just make a version of the game that has all the characters like they should get more team on the ESF side so they can get the models people are posting and ask can they use them on the next game. Who here prefares a game with alot of people not just eight. If you look at bid 4 power they have over 60 characters we should just catch up with that Half -Life is better than Quake 3 arena and i think we should get it out i have seen a commercial for bid for power a year ago on the TV on the G4 channel for gamers i think we should send a email telling them about the game.

Thank you for not reading the stickies. Next time, do.

Closed. If you want to make a "suggestion" that isn't already handled by the stickies, like that character screen idea, make a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom