Characters in ESF: Final

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Your logic is flawed, most characters should use the same animations when transformed.
Impossible. Every character and transformation for the character has a different skeleton. Different skeletons cant share animations.

Some guy from 2010
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
OH MAH GAWD, HAIR HAS DEM SKELETONS.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, make the super-exception for Broly. That monstrous character will certainly raise the game rating (guarantee). I agree it requires more job, but after all thousands newbies like him so much.
So your saying Broly was so grate then why did he got defeated in the first movie from 1 pounce
In the second movie from Kamehameha in the sun
in the 3rd movie from Kid Trunks and Kid Goten , not even fushed or yeah and I think Krillin was there to.

OH MAH GAWD, HAIR HAS DEM SKELETONS.
Yeah it has , for the hair movement doh

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So your saying Broly was so grate then why did he got defeated in the first movie from 1 pounce
in the 3rd movie from Kid Trunks and Kid Goten , not even fushed or yeah and I think Krillin was there to.
Cause of the plot armor.

Anw I am a Broly fan too, even if it saddens me we cant ask from the guys to add him too. They are working hard for a free mod for us, so if they dont want to add him(yet) then we just have to accept it.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers

Yeah it has , for the hair movement doh

You dont understand Broly is a bad guy so he must die even funny ways.What we all are talking, broly is great like a vilian thats why we want him in esf final we dont care how he did die because akira toriyama didn't know how to made better ending plot. Still broly is the best movie character and he diserves to be in esf final.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Broly is too huge for this game. Remember God Gundam's Broly? When you put him in 1.2 his beams were always bent out of place.

Then again Broly doesn't use beams he uses spheres.

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly is too huge for this game. Remember God Gundam's Broly? When you put him in 1.2 his beams were always bent out of place.
However, unlike a fan-made model, the team can align beams however they want. Otherwise we'd have a little trouble with Frieza's other forms.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mm, I wonder who I'll replace with Broly...I do Vegeta usually, cause he's my favorite.

But still, I just wish he was added with God Gundam's Broly. That'd be like a dream.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers

Then again Broly doesn't use beams he uses spheres.

Mostly i had trouble with broly in ecx mod were his lssj becomes really huge but i got used to it so i didn't have any problems then. That would be the same thing if they made broly really huge but ppl can get use to it.

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Some people do not agree with some favor, after all, this takes even longer

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
why evryone is so obsest with broly , any SSJ 2 can beat broly up , Cell , Fat buu .

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it took two SSJ2's + two SSJ's to beat Broly, combined POWA!

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Impossible. Every character and transformation for the character has a different skeleton. Different skeletons cant share animations.
Sure they can.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it took two SSJ2's + two SSJ's to beat Broly, combined POWA!
:| you sure we saw the same video , in non of those videos anywas was ssj 2.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Sure, there're plenty of other characters i would like to see in the final, but every time i watch the vegeta crhistmas trailer it makes me think:"what the hell? how is that even possible, look at half life and then look at this, it just looks like one of those new PS3 DBZ games". And if i had to imagine, how much work that has to be, i get a headache.

And if i think about 180.000 animations? Oh lord. And thats not all. Every character has different sounds, different signature moves, those global effect like:"what happens if "XYZ" hits a wall, or water, or player ...and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom