Character Traits

Best answers
sounds pretty good and i agree wit everything but trunks' trait. well from wut i heard they are gonna increase his speed anyway so i think for this trait instead he should get his sword melee back like in 1.1 so wit the sword he gets 10-15% more melee attack damage. so this way u could do the sword gib witout havin to get lucky and do it in adv melee.

plus he hardly ever uses his sword now so i think it would be a good assest to him in 1.3

Best answers
yes he needs the basic melee sword O.O thats what made him my favorate character in 1.1

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Hahaha, i'm thinking 10% less ki drain because he used a lot of energy attacks (and because I couldn't think of anything else). This applies for the whole Ginyu Force not just Ginyu himself.

Seems good, seeing as Androids #17 and #18 have infinite energy, so it works. Should apply to #17 too.

Totally agree with this one.

Again, true the series and good for balance.

That makes sense, he develops so much early in the series. Would sort of represent his 'Rage'.

Hmmm, not sure if this would be noticable enough. I'd prefer 10% less damage from energy attacks for him, because in the series he was always uneffected by an energy attack or it took a limb and he regenerated. Just my oppinion.

I don't think this would be noticeable, it would be less than half a second faster. I think 10% less chance of recieving (not giving) random arrows due to his size would be better, and it would hopefully encourage more people to use adv melee.

I'm ok with that, but i'd like to see something that reflects his character. Like 10% more PL gain with aura and 10% faster drain with aura, seeing as he was a big aura user and an aggressive fighter.

Nice one, he always took a hell of a beating and kept fighting.

The ones you missed:

Trunks: 10% bigger speed increase on aura (to emphasize his 'melee character' status.)

Frieza: 10% less teleport cost. He was a big teleporter.
You forgot Piccolo. He could Regenerate 1-2 HP per second while he stays recharging ki.

Good Idea btw. I always felt that the characters in this game need to be more unique.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot Piccolo. He could Regenerate 1-2 HP per second while he stays recharging ki.
Wow, and I play as him. I phail. I think 1-2hp a second per recharge is overkill, in most games it's swoop, melee, swoop, melee, recharge repeat. Maybe if it was 1hp a second when inactive (not flying, not moving) seeing as when he fought Cell and he took his arm, he had to bluff and keep him talking while he rested enough to regen the lost limb. You'd be getting a substantial amount of HP back but you'd be a sitting duck.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Hahaha, i'm thinking 10% less ki drain because he used a lot of energy attacks (and because I couldn't think of anything else). This applies for the whole Ginyu Force not just Ginyu himself.

Cell : 10% less turbo ki burn. - higher beam attack damage would of made him too spammy anyway.

Hmmm, not sure if this would be noticable enough. I'd prefer 10% less damage from energy attacks for him, because in the series he was always uneffected by an energy attack or it took a limb and he regenerated. Just my oppinion.

Well i was thinking of 10% more power struggling. So i thought of giving him a lower turbo ki burn would still achieve the same effect.
But 10% less beam damage is better (opposite to buu) and it's not simply just another regen character.

Ravendust said:
Krillin : 10% quicker air recovery. - i didn't think 10% less damage from walls/floor would be enough for poor Krillin.

I don't think this would be noticeable, it would be less than half a second faster. I think 10% less chance of recieving (not giving) random arrows due to his size would be better, and it would hopefully encourage more people to use adv melee.

That would be better yeah. And he will be getting alot of random arrows to dodge from all those higher transed characters.

Ravendust said:
Vegeta : 10% more damage with ki attacks - I havn't heard about the melee changes yet. Gave Vegeta the higher beam attacks instead.

I'm ok with that, but i'd like to see something that reflects his character. Like 10% more PL gain with aura and 10% faster drain with aura, seeing as he was a big aura user and an aggressive fighter.

10% aura pl gain -10% aura drain : Would mainly help Vegeta get PL from beams, but make his beam struggling weaker. I was trying to keep them all to just one statistic change though.
10% less swooping cost is what i'd give him alternatively.

Ravendust said:
The ones you missed:

Trunks: 10% bigger speed increase on aura (to emphasize his 'melee character' status.)
I guess that would be more useful than 10% more sword combo power.

Ravendust said:
Frieza: 10% less teleport cost. He was a big teleporter.
He sure was.

Chitenga said:
Ravendust said:
Wow, and I play as him. I phail. I think 1-2hp a second per recharge is overkill, in most games it's swoop, melee, swoop, melee, recharge repeat. Maybe if it was 1hp a second when inactive (not flying, not moving) seeing as when he fought Cell and he took his arm, he had to bluff and keep him talking while he rested enough to regen the lost limb. You'd be getting a substantial amount of HP back but you'd be a sitting duck.

This is the most intresting one yet. I like it. So a small regen only when not using up ki.
[No Swooping, No beams, No teleporting, No Wall Jumping, No Turbo, No Flying]
Another way ( keeping the whole % thing going.)
10% health regen every 10 seconds. (14hp)
Which would give little bursts of health. And it's perfect when you consider Buu's regen is about 1.5 a second. (15hp in 10 seconds)
But buu's would still be slightly better even with its ki cost, because Piccolo's wouldn't be every second.

Best answers
I like the idea but I think it would need some balancing. Do all stat boosts have to be 10%? I mean 10% extra aura pl increase is nice but regening 10% life is too powerful.

I think it would bring a lot more excitement to character classes in any case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most excellent. Great ideas. Keep em coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom