Character Rig Setup/Rigging By Wolf ~Feedback welcomed!~

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hey guys, long time no see. My name is Andy, aka Wolf, I'm a veteran ESF fan though I don't tend to be very active in the forums. Some might know me or remember me from other mods that I have helped them work on or worked directly on.

I'm a 3d animator, like DT, and I am here to share my progress on my custom built Rig (a "Rig" is the skeleton/controls animators need in order to move a 3d model)that has easy custom controls with great results. I'm having thoughts of releasing this Rig to the public to use and learn from once its finished. Anyways, to the fun stuff! The format is mp4, i used this so i can get high res usage with small sized file. Be sure you have the right codecs or player to play this!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sd0v4e -best quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS7GEvMvuRc - 240-1080p Qualities

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ehm, dont really see why, guess ppl are scared of viruses or something.

Anyways, uploading to my youtube. I'll update my first post.

warning, the video quality is ALOT worse then it would be if you were to just download the video instead. So i'll leave it up to the viewer.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its easier to just click and watch it :)

it seems like a tutorial but without showing how to do stuff, you just showed a thing you are working on, as i can see you are making your own biped skeleton so I guess it will be usable to anything when its done and probably easier, dunno, keep it up and show it when its done.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm making a Rig in general. Bip is just a "name" slapped on a feature max has of a click and drag, *puff* rig is pre-made. So yea, its a WIP showing off thing, just not models like whats normally around here. But as i said in the video, building your own rig from scratch like this, will allow you to have way more control and flexibility to your animations then what a Bip can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom