Character Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hi, ive started modling but i cant find refs :scared: can somebody find be some really good refs on
normal gohan
ssj gohan
ssj2 gohan
mysticgohan
normalgoku
ssjgoku
ssj2goku
ssj3goku
vegeta
ussjvegeta
ssjvegeta
trunks
ssjtrunks
ussjtrunks
ssj2trunks
krillin
mystickrillin
shkrillin (make it up, for a super human krillin with giant muscles like brolly)
frieza stage 1
stage 2
stage 3
final stage
umperfect cell
nerly perfect cell
perfect cell
buu
evil buu
superbuu
superbuu with gotenks
superbuu with gohan
kid buu
piccolo with cape
piccolo without cape
i know its alot to ask for but your the esf team (and others) ^.^
well thx for the people that find these refs for me its for APA mod with i am mapping and moddling for.
go to www.fightchicken.de.vu this is the LSSJ clan and APA mod (ascention player addon)

Thxlot Derick

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i went to a fairy to ask if it could grant me a wish. it slapped me and said "GOOGLE.COM!"

Best answers
i tryed that al it gave me was in between side and front lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you're asking quite a lot by asking these forum members to go out of their way so you can make your mod don't you think? That's like 33 refs you're asking for.
i know its alot to ask for but your the esf team
I'm trying to find a point in that statement, but so far, I've had no luck.

Best answers
i doubt you are going to find all front and side views for all these references, most models are usually just build upon basic refernces first, like a super buu refernce then you would look at pics to turn him into super gohan buu or super gotenks buu..i hope you get my idea, but i have learnt to model without perfect front and side views, there is a good site with a few references i forgot somewhere, it was ultimatedbz something, i can't remember

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Well, you're asking quite a lot by asking these forum members to go out of their way so you can make your mod don't you think? That's like 33 refs you're asking for.

I'm trying to find a point in that statement, but so far, I've had no luck.
well i can see what you mean, also i should have put in my first post "dont mind how many i recieve" i dont nesecery mean to FIND them all just to GUIDE me to them i dont mind wither i end up with 2 lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill give u all those refs for 300 dollars a ref...

and yah... use google... cuz i highly doubt someone will find 30+ ref for you.

Best answers
Derick said:
i know its alot to ask for but your the esf team (and others) ^.^
So? whats your point? as if we arent busy enough, we have to waste time finding reference images for you.... I think not. You've basically asked for a ref for each and every DBZ character, which is not only really really lazy but a good reflection of how much effort your gonna put into making your models. This isnt really the place to recruit people to do your dirty work.

Though, as I am in a good mood (oh yes that was me in a good mood)... I suggest you check this site.

Best answers
hehe that was the site i was talking about raven blade, yeh use ur refs from there and google it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
myfavoritegames.com also has many galleries for dbz chracters, man your very very lazy...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus this should be in the request thread >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom