• Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Cell

• Total voters
Best answers
I wanted to know if anyone wanted to give out ideas on how to use characters. Personally, i like using goku and his teleporting kamehameha. I also find that buu has a lot of teleporting.

I started this because i expect a lot of people would like a little help ^_^

Gohan had that sheild where you just use it and charge it up or something until you release it and the explosion kills everyone.

Cheeseman, you mentioned that Trunks can take out 3 ssj if used correctly. How? I like him only as a melee character, using his finishing buster against someone charaging me and then smacking him.

edit: ooops wrong thread :(

*BrunO*
Wrong Section Too

Best answers
hehe vegetta rocks WTF are you saying he is tha best!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I woud say that Freiza is one of the hardest to play with he have not got any good beam attack.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he only has non beam attacks well except if you like to caall the fingerlaser a beam attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think trunks is good since hes kinda fast and u can blind ppl with your attack and it doesnt cost alt of ki and then attack with full power (ssj gohan ownz-kamehameha)

Best answers
i kinda find cell hard to use (after freeza), because he is so boring, he doesnt have a single original attack on him. i find myself falling asleep on my keyboard when trying to use him....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for all of them since everyone is different, ppl who thinks freaza is hard to use but buu is easy, then theres ppl who tihnk buu is hard to use and freaza is easy, thats why i voted all of them

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say Piccolo becasue he does not have a really good beam weapon.. Oh and dont get me started on the scatter shot. Frieza is VERY EASY to use. I dont see how anyone can have a proplem with him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
none of the charaters are hard to use

Best answers
like hibiki said, i dont find any hard to use, but if i had to pick one it wuold be krillien for his low powerlevel, and it takes forever to get enough power to transform D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, Krillin is hard but once you master him he's a force to be reckoned with. Use the Scattering beam and Destructo disc often. Hes also a great melee fighter.

Best answers
great responses, but does anyone have any hints on how to use those characters better? i find the scatter shot is great up close, if the guy i'm trying to hurt keeps moving.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I was able to manage with trunks mainly because of being a tester and having a bit more experience than my fellow players at the time, But the biggest thing when trying to hold off multiple attackers is, DONT be predictable, you'll always get smashed in the back if you do, and we ALL know how that feels ;/

As for the most difficult to master, i agree with Hibz, they're all easy in their own ways, but i usually play as piccolo, i have certain ways of using his attacks to my advantage ;)

Best answers
here's some hints i listened in on:

sbc is awesome against melee

melee -> scatter -> melee -> SBC = frag

Best answers
lol saiyanslayer, u use the same technique i do with piccolo.
and btw (I.R. n00b) how do you use the Scattering beam?

*Actually, he's quoting MY technique from an IRC discussion :p as for scattershot,Start shooting scattershot, , target them, and left click your mouse, the Ki balls will all go to where you clicked, practise to find out the best way to use it ;)*
Cheeseman

Best answers
Vegeta is the best character.
His gallet gun is very powerfull, so imagine how strong Final Flash is.
Same with Trunks he is also good but only for Meele Mode cause he is very fast when SSJ

Vegeta is the Man;) :yes:

Best answers
to use the scatter shot of piccilo's, you hold left click to toss out ki balls and hold right click to move them in the direction you want them you go. Try doing that while teleporting around someone.

Roh

Best answers
I mean to be honest I dont think any of them are hard to use. Melee is the biggest deal in this mod and just about all of them do fine there that Ive seen. And while krillin does start low and take LONG to go mystic once he does he is the fastest guy in the mod and there for damn good with melee. IMHO

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
I say Piccolo becasue he does not have a really good beam weapon.. Oh and dont get me started on the scatter shot. Frieza is VERY EASY to use. I dont see how anyone can have a proplem with him.
yea but you have to remember that he can move freely IMMEDIATLY after firing the SBC...thats a pretty nice advanage over someone whos stuck shooting a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hardest character to play as?
I only played as krillin once, But his spread beam attack takes out
all your Ki so I gotta consume it all up. And his Kamehameha is
kinda huge for an early start so that calls for lots of suicides. I gotta
say Krillin is hardest to use :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom