• Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Cell

• Total voters
Best answers
Suicides... YOu suicide because yo udont have enough ki? How lame. No one is hard for me, but krillin is the most...difficult in some ways as people say...

Best answers
I really don't think any character is harder to use then another. I think mainly what throws people off is how quickly one class can increase its pl then another. Take for Example, Trunks. I played him and got like a 20-5 ratio in about 10 minutes. And even with SSj he was just barely higher then a Goku who had a much worse score. Melee can actually make up for weak ki attacks if you know how to use a character. Trunks again will be our example. Someone comes swooping in you do a quick blinding attack. The teleport out of the way and start swooping down upon your blinded Foe. Then with what I think is probably the best character and my favorite, Krillin you use what his main asset is. And that is his speed, you sit melee till you get a high enough pl where you beams start doing damage. Use scatter shot a lot and try to get it into a group because for everyone hit you get your pl goes up quite a bit. And wait as long as you can to transform. Wait till it is almost impossible to take down some of the SSj. With krillen you get a normal PL of lets say 6,000,000 and a SSj with alittle over 6,000,000. Most SSj will only go up to about 11,000,000 or alittle under. Krillin on the other hand goes up to about 12,000,000 and his speed doubles. Making him once more a great melee fighter. Any character can be made to own everyone on the server, yes some easier then others. But you can do it.

Best answers
well.i find krillins kamehameha to have a huge explosion,if u use krillin until he trnsforms.his pl is bout 6mil. when u turn mystic....so hes a good character.

Best answers
the evil buu loox lame..hey shouldve made fat buu turn into super buu not evil buu......he looks all dark and lame....

Best answers
i find no prob. with buu.just use mouthblast at full and ull get a kill.....................but thers sum peeps that whore the candy beam.....so thats a prob. to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Triki28....
Read what I said on my previous post to this topic again.
You either know how to twist words around or you like to skip
mild replies.

JeS

Best answers
the hardest to use for me is frieza..........i cannot use him at all. but i can use trunks! :D he's my best char and i find him easiest to use at least for me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freiza is easy. Just take out a disc and iwn a whole map. If they try to melee you hit them with a disk right in there face. Melee someone and then just rapid fire them with lazer. And once he goes form 2 a death ball can own a while map. I took out the entire good team once with a death ball..

Best answers
im best with trunks, u gotta melee someone charge your burning attack(i love wut he does with his hands) hit him with it as hes charging back at you , hes now blinded for a moment, teleport to the side or behind him, and then melee him again, i think trunks is the best......but hell, thats my opinion:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't really a best character... but if there was, trunks probobly wouldnt be it (he's my favorite however...) I think the characters with the massive blasting attacks have a big advantage (it's not unbalancing, but it's just really nice for them :p)

Whoring the candy beam? Explain how that's possible 0_o

JeS

Best answers
woohoo! FT and Hitokiri! Let's pimp teh trunks! :D true the guys with the big explosive beams have an advantage but it's all a matter of who u like and who u r comfortable with :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. That's how well balanced this game is!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri:

You can whore with the Candy Shot because once you've been
hit you can barely get up. Plus if you get knocked out when close
the ground or wall, even when your still rolling Buu can turn you
into candy.

The only way I can evade this is by letting myself get knocked
to the ground by an experienced buu player. And then when
getting up. power up, and start running + Jumping.

Also I luv the backflips :D
I always charge up a beam and before it glows so the enemy
wont see it for a few seconds more, I bust a back flip and let it
go in mid air :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's pretty easy not to get smacked into the ground for a long period of time if you just power up and stay in the air. I hardly ever get knocked into the ground/disabled. And even if I am, most buu players figure they can do more damage by shooting a mouthbeam at me or something. I almost never see people get eaten by buu ;/

big wide world out there i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom