Character Fighting Stances

DMW

Best answers
How about it,it shouldnt be hard to do for the esf team considering how much you've done with the animations thus far?Its no big deal but i like characters in their own stances,it shows they have indaviduality,cuz in real dbz and budokai 3 and tenkaichi they have the stances of each fighter.It would be cool,not needed but just somthing to make it more true to the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be nice, but I think they're already very far underway with all the animations and stuff. They'd all have to be redone to suit the stances, and that'd be too much work, I imagine.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As fas as the news go there wont be any stances. They will start randomly punching and kicking eachother untill you give in the combination. During this time they will be fighting with no HP loss. When you enter the combination your character is gona start the combo. After it ends they boath start the animation of fighting again untill the other guy enters his combination.

That was in hte news a while back. Just check the archives on the main site.

DMW

Best answers
thats cool,like i said its no biggie,it aint making esf worst without it so forget it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom