Character Designs

Best answers
Here are some quick sketches of a character for an upcoming mod that i might develop. (more details at http://timk.sytes.net).

version 1:

version 2:

theyr not perfect and i did em at school today sooo ya :) But u can still get the feel of the character.

I might take the first one and make it a whole other character (cuz that is jus an unfinished version of the second one)

*also some of u may notice where i got the pose from* hehe ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Jacket is too big and wide..looks like it stuffed with fluff or something because the kid clearly doesn't look that big by his neck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why are they so hunched over? Scholiosis... or just back aches? Ya, I understand... And the jacket makes it look like he has a fat belly, make it more folded and then tuck in or something. And if u were going for realism, his ear in both seem WAYY too large

Best answers
well i have my reasons for the proportions. And yes, i think the jacket is a bit to extended which does make him look a bit fat. I shouldve tucked the wrinkles in a bit farther.

O well, all it is is a concept for a game im makin.

Best answers
Alteh and Dan, you need to slap yourselves, hard, thats all i got to say.

Best answers
The hatching looks nice, and the way you draw profiles looks ok too. I do however have a few nitpicks, so brace yourself...

First, draw a different pose ;P. Next, the jumper necks look very very loose, like they ought to be hanging over the edges of the shoulders if they were that wide. The headband on the 1st one SCREAMS Naruto which isnt too good for originality and stuff, and i'd say the ears are too big too, but that's preference. Also on the 2nd one, the pockets look detached from the trousers, like you stuck them on there to avoid drawing the hands *tisk*.

They're nice though, the 2nd one is definately better. Keep pumping em out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arucard89 said:
Alteh and Dan, you need to slap yourselves, hard, thats all i got to say.
And that would be spam, nice job.

What exactly is this mod supposed to be about? Are you serious about making this mod or what? Maybe draw some front images of those same characters

Best answers
Well there arent actually any pockets. I jus made some weird clothing that came to my mind while i was drawin at school that day. And the reason I drew it in pretty much the same pose is because I intended to redo my first one with the hair I had originally intended for it.

And the mod....well I'm not going to release much information on it yet because currently, due to school, I have no time, and I dont want to start a mod untill I have complete commitment to it.
But, I will say it will be a mod based off of the Full Metal Alchemist anime, but it will be completely original. In other words, my mod will take place in the FMA world but not have any of the official characters.

I'll try and pump out a few more of my characters soon. ;)

Best answers
After I posted the last comment, I decided to draw a new character. First I drew a quick sketch which was ruined by my brother from throwing water on it. Sooo I outlined the sketch a bit darker and traced it onto a new sheet of paper for my final draft.

(somethin to me [probly too much shading] is a bit off on this one)

I'll probly finish it at school tomorow if I have time.

*note* The drawings that I am posting here will mostly be profile sketches (Head-Stomach) like the previous ones. A simple way for the viewer to get a feel of the character just from a side view pose.

Best answers
Nice i think they are great but they lake deapth but it is still great sketchs.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom