character creation

Best answers
i know this probably will never happen but it would be sweet if you could create your own characters in a mode for esf and set your ki levels and moves ect. It would be also good if you really wanted your fav character in esf (eg Broly :laff: )you could just create him. You could also edit the apearance and moves of the original 9 characters (like tekken 5) that would be kick ass like if you liked vegeta better in the buu saga then you could change him to suit it.

i dunno it could happen...one day

any ideas people? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you liked vegeta better in the buu saga then you could change him to suit it.
What do you think custom models are for? :rolleyes:

It would be better if you could clone character slots like Majin Druu and Davidskiwan suggested before, then replace the clones' model/sounds/sprites.

Best answers
Ravendust said:

It would be better if you could clone character slots like Majin Druu and Davidskiwan suggested before, then replace the clones' model/sounds/sprites.
What about people who cant model?

That clone thing would be cool to.

but I think it would be really cool if you had 2 or 3 slots to create characters of your own, great idea ;)

Best answers
Creating your own character would be very hard to implement methinks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

That would be interesting to do. Would it be a complicated program if we could do this?

Best answers
probably. as sad as it is this will probably never happen :(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i thought it seemed pretty simple... but im not experienced with coding :p

Best answers
if someone who was a good modeler could make like 30 different heads n' stuff for the create a character thing, anyone could make a mix of body parts to make a cool character etc

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's what bfp did if i'm not mistaken , but why bother......... i can understand people wanting more dbz charters & or gt charcters. if you want that then go request that sorta stuff on ssj4 addon's forums , they listen to alot of people's requests and such but having non related dbz movie charcters & gt charcters and or non related db/z charcters is out of question

Best answers
like what mac1029 said. if you can't model and just want to make your own this could be helpful. This will also make players more unique. And move and animation wise is to hard to make it so you choose your own moves (coding wise) then maybe you get a current chracters move set or something like that. You should have like 3 slots for create characters so you don't have to replace any 1.

any 1 else have an idea? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom