Character Change bug

Best answers
I just noticed in a server where im admin, i gave my self alot of life, and when i went to change characters, i dont die. But i do keep my old powers. For example, i was Goku with set life, i changed to trunks, and had a Trunks with Gokus powers. Kinda funny seeing a Trunks diong a Spirit Bomb.

Best answers
Hmmm. I can't think of how that would happen. Are you changing characters in console or by menu? If console, there shouldnt be a problem. If you using the menu, you could be having a problem with it switching models instead of players (Wich i highly doubt). Other than that.
*The only way i can thing of fixing that problem is to uninstall ESF and reinstall it. Before you change or add something to the esf directory, run the game, make a lan server, then see if you still have the problem. If so... I havent the slightest clue :\ , srry.

Best answers
he most liekly used the model command :/

Try switching a Krillin into a Vegeta and try to pull of the scatterbeam,full of laughs....
[/stops useless rant]

There was a known bug where models were not what they were supposed to be (eg Gordon Freeman in NS for example)restarting your HL/CSTRIKE.EXE would rectify the problem I think....

But if you really have that problem,a complete reinstall of CS Retail/HL and ESF could fix the problem,just make sure to back up any custom config files you might want to keep like models :)

If it still doesn't work you might want to defrag your HDD :)

Best answers
I dont have a problem with it, it actually gives me sneak attacks (no one expects a trunks to do a spirit bomb do they). And i chose from the menu. When you change your character, you die is that right. But when i give my self, like what 5000 hp, health and i change characters, i dont die but change characters, but the wierd thing is, i keep my old characters powers in the new characters model. The powers only stay aslong as you stay alive and dont go to ssj. Just reporting this bug.

Best answers
The game was probably never meant to handle such high life levels. Somewhere in the code, it gets messed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when u cheat

u tend to cause problems

and cheating will not be addressed in here so if u have a problem caused by ur cheating then too bad stop cheating and it will stop glitching up

Nretep: the team won't take care about something they didn't cause. this "bug" has not much to do with esf, because it's not basic ESF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom