• Snake Plissken (Escape from New York)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenomorph 'Alien' (Aliens)

• Robocop (Robocop)

• Mac (Macintosh Commercials)

• Robin Hood (Robin Hood: King of Thieves)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Similar to the previous thread that I had deleted.

Several grids, one at a time. 10 characters are selected, and only one character can be the victor. Rather than do a bunch of (bleah) vs (bleah) threads, have all characters judged at the same time in each grid. After all grids are finished, have the finalists judged against one another. All battles to the death.

Simple, no?

FOLLUP EDIT: The rules have changed -- only one character from any franchise can appear on a battle grid, however, characters that don't appear on one grid can appear on another. Expect Vader, the T-1000, etc in future grids.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightsaber + Force Powers = Complete ownage

Luke wins.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Jedi would clean house... because a lightsaber is the ultimate weapon.

Best answers
Oh my god this is a tough one. I'm torn between Spock and Luke. I grew up with both of them. So for me, it's not really about who's stronger or better, just who made more of an impact on my life.

I think I'm gonna need time to think about this one. O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luke may have been "Jedi Jesus,"(as I had once heard him referenced) but Spock is Spock man!

Spock>All.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, if HK was on there, he would clean face on any jedi ;)

Still going with Yautja

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Force lighting > all

UNNNNLIIIIMMMMITEEEED POOOWAAAARRR!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wheres the option

/breathe

Gandalf the Grey, and Gandalf the white, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, and Benitto Musalini, and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis and Jambie the Genie. Robocop, Terminator, Captian Kirk, Darthvader, Lo-pan, Superman, everysingle Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theadore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Oc and Hulk Holgan!

They have feelings too you know :(

My vote goes for the jedi, they kick ass.

Best answers
To inform you all, don't consider your vote in vain if the one you voted for happens to 'lose' or be 'losing.' There are several sources to tally votes from (not just this one), and the overall performance of a character as voted from one source does not dictate his victory.

So if you feel there's no point to voting, because Luke Skywalker is winning and you don't want to vote for him, don't be disheartened, there's still a chance for another character to win.

Best answers
Try balancing the characters more, it's kinda absurd to put Robin Hood in the same thread as Luke Skywalker lol. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lightsaber + Force Powers = Complete ownage

Luke wins.
Agreed.

Nobody can sneak up on Luke, he's a master of the Force and he wields a lightsaber. Even laser or plasma shot at him will simply be reflected. I'm sorry but nobody in this list can even touch Luke. :O

Best answers
Why is everybody voting for Luke, i vot for........Skywalker o_o .

Best answers
After tallying the votes from the sources:

Breakdown of the battle:
At the beginning of the round Mac infected Robocop with OS X, causing Robocop to cease functioning, but was then destroyed by the terminator smashing him to pieces. Robin Hood managed to hit the Xenomorph with a vital shot, dropping him, but got stabbed in the back by Rid****. Luke Skywalker used the force and cast Spock off a cliff to his death. The T-800 continued to conquer, managing to kill the Yautja and Rid**** with the same missile, but was then cut into pieces by Skywalker's lightsaber. Plissken tried to shoot Skywalker but was surprised as Skywalker used the force jump to jump beside him and behead him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom