Character AddOn packs

Discord Member
Best answers
So many suggestions for extra characters, it would be great if extra chacters could be released by the esf team as packs to install ontop of the esf install. Like expansion packs or whatever. I know they are prob to busy to do this and I thought about suggesting that they would be comunity made but that would mean that they would most likley unbalanced and ruin the current game play. I know we all want to see Tein, Yamcha, Dabura etc... as ingame characters.........on a side note, dont u think that captain gynu is a strange choice for new character when there are so many more obvious or popular characters to chose from ?? I have a soft spot for him but he's deff not my fave fighter imo.

Best answers
I agree, I personaly do nto knwo all of captin gynu's powers they are gonna put in but honestly it was a poor choice for a new character, tirn or most other characters would do far better in this game, but captin gynu kinda falls short... as for teh chacrter add ons i think that be a great idea but if the Devs made a simple tool for us that cant be twisted, and that allows a balanced system of creation, ie. when u up the power on the toon u want to input, his speed decresses and so on.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not JUST captain ginyu thats being added in, with the buddy system, theyre gonna have the entire ginyu force (except jeice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom