Chapter 1 ? Animation tutorial using 3D Studio Max

Bushidou

B
Hello guys, this is a beginner to advanced user tutorial that I created for you the community.
http://sonoftime.dbzhood.com/Bushidou/tutorials/chapter1-animations.rar
This tutorial is meant only for helping not for selling

In this chapter tutorial you will learn about the character studio user interface, using all the shortcuts or the manually option select, starting from the camera move to the final stage render you animation which I'm sure you'll not find over the internet so easily.

Please note that I didn?t had a mic to record what I?m doing and still my English speech is far from ok, so I had to write down everything for easy understanding so please pause the video to read carefully before seeing it in action.

For the next chapter (Chapter II) I?m planning mapping to texturing a character head but until then practice and practice to be familiar with the user interface of this software.

FAQ
Why my character doesn?t react with the biped?
That?s coz your bibed or bones are not assigned with you character. We?ll talk about rigging in the IIIrd chapter.

For any questions, suggestions or requests please use this thread.

Wish you good luck and have fun
- 武士道

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FAQ
Why my character doesn?t react with the biped?
That?s coz your bibed or bones are not assigned with you character. We?ll talk about rigging in the IIIrd chapter.
- 武士道
kinda funny question and answer

thanks downloading, will telling my opinion later

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok I definately learned something in that movie since I dont know anything about how to animate in max yet, but...
The tutorial itself wasnt very good in my opinion.
Basically, it was simply too fast. You should just set the fps of the video lower and get rid of the text to read. Instead you should talk while explaining the things youre doing. This way you can teach way better then switching between the interface and max.
and, it would probably be better to teach how to rig first. After watching this I could open up max and try to mess around with animating but I dont have any character to animate but some non rigged humanoid models...

thnx for making the video anyway :)

Best answers
im going to dl it soon and post my opinion ^^", prepare for crits mate, muahahahah. But the fact that you made a vid to help someone out is realy great ^_^ we should share with our knowledge , do we

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made a rigging tutorial once.. its made for JKA but should work fine for anyone else... Ill try to host it up.. if there is any interest?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made a rigging tutorial once.. its made for JKA but should work fine for anyone else... Ill try to host it up.. if there is any interest?
here

btw. i just had the chance to overview it fast, looked quite promising, i mean, you show how to make different bippeds as you make a idle animation in it. also starting completly from the basics, thats cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom