Chaos Unleashed

Best answers
Midday fell to dusk around the Forumscant. The outer villiages and towns surrounding the main city all started to light up with small fires and houselights.

Some of the smaller villiages held small gatherings to share stories of old and to tell tales to the young.

There was one particular villiage which was home to a few of the more powerful warriors amongst the Forumscant population, aside those few with more advanced powers such as the Admin Knights.

The center of the villiage was lit up by a huge fire with all the villiagers surrounding it. It was a time for the elders to tell stories and share visions, more paticularly the demon which had been "eating" the towns on the outskirts of the Forumscant.

It originally started as a myth, a ghost story told by the elders the scare the children but recently the dissapearance of more and more towns and villiages had turned the myth into a frequent topic to discussion amongst the townsfolk.

The villiage elders sat down on one side of the great fire and both children and adults alike sat staring in unison and curiosity.

The elders all took deep breaths together and released them as one. The town elders speaking in the villiages native tongue . . .

"The creature whom has been devouring the living and all creation is still eluding the Great One . . Whom has abandoned us . . ." His tone dropped into nothing more than disbelief and dispair.

"The protectors will not act if they cannot find the creature and as such we must protect ourselves."

The villiages stirred and talked quietly amongst each other for a minute. Even the mightiest of warriors looked to each other questioningly.

"When the consumer comes for our souls we will not stand by and do nothing like the protectors have done. We will again prove our warrior herritage and defeat the evil."

Villiage moral rose slightly and the silent crowd roused.

The elder turned his vision to the warriors.

"You . . Our mightiest. You all will make us proud. You will save our souls and the souls of all upon this gentle world."

The warriors stood and nodded in respect.

"Begin your training tomorrow for this will be a fight unlike any other."

All warriors grunted in unison and agreement.

"Fools!" Yelled a voice from inside a smokey hut, littered with beads and human skulls.

"The dark one will consume all . . Even the Great One fears him. Why do you think he has been allowed to continue his slaughter?"

The villiages stirred again and the warriors seemed to consider the statement amongst themselves.

"I have forseen his coming, the dark one . . ."

Talk amongst the villiages errupted, mainly why the protectors hadn't done anything to stop the 'consumer'.

"He is coming, his soul is lost to this world and he must consume to regain control. Now it is our time to become one with this darkness."

One of the Warriors stepped forward speaking out in protest.

"Never! I will protect this villiage at cost of my life!"

From the hut stepped the villiage shaman.

"Your life will be his anyway."

The shaman walked over to the camp fire with a fine powder in his hand which he threw into the fire.

The smoke poured from the flames, spilling high into the air forming an image. The blob of smoke began taking a human-like shape with dominant red eyes.

"Look into the sky my friends and then look into the demon's eyes."

The town looked into the image's dull red eyes and then to the sky which shared the same dull glow.

"He comes for us. To consume our villiage and our souls."

The warriors picked up their weapons and ran to the edge of the village with the rest of the villagers following.

There they stood, looking into the crimson glow to the top of a hill which seemed to be the source of the red glow. The brighter the glow grew the clearer it became, the glow appearing as enormous whisps of fiery cromson smoke, redder than blood itself.

The warriors stood in like ready to defend the villiage with their lives. Every one clenching their weapons with purpose as the creature of nightmares emerged from over the hills peak.

Children clenched to the mothers and husbands held sobbing wives as the beast came into full view to all the villiage.

The red glow engulfed his entireity, gently flaring like a soft flame which lit up the evening sky. The shaman was the last to join the group.

"See. It has come. He has come to consume us all!"

With that the warriors charged into the crimson smoke.

The beast took one slow step after another, hunched over as if in great amounts of pain and stress.

He didn't even seem to notice the warriors charging towards him, weapons brought to bare.

"No! Do not anger the demon!"

Kelesk raised his head and stopped staring through the villiage at something no one seemed to notice except the shaman . . .

Pain . . .

The red glow surrounding Kelesk began to move like a violent flame, flaring violently against the warriors standing inside the aura's enormous radius.

Then without warning a second aura crackled to like around Kelesk. At first glance it appeared red in areas, but at a closer inspection the aura did not give off a glow, instead absorbing the light surrounding Kelesk, black at best description from the dark matter absorbed by the aura and reflecting the red glow that lit up the sky.

The villiage's occupants watched in horror as the flesh of their strongest warriors rotted and burned off their bones. Blood gently leaked into the aura, evaporating into nothingness within seconds. Smaller bones erupted into flames and were burnt into nothing but ash.

The villiagers backed off, the children crying at their parents sides. Pain stood behind then all in awe, watching the events set in progress.

Why did Cucumba need to leave me here alone . . .

Kelesk took another step forward, the ground beneath his aura dying before Pain gulped and spoke up.

"Kelesk! I know where Cucumba is, you don't need to kill anyone else!"

Kelesk's crimson eyes flashed as his aura flared outwards.

"Leave this villiage alone and I'll tell you."

Kelesk grinned and took another step forward, his aura devouring a hut on the edge of the town, ripping and burning it into inexistence and then an inhuman voice emerged from the creature unlike anyhting Pain had ever heard in his life. A voice that even made Pride's hulking build seem like a kitten.

"Speak then Pain, you know you are in no position to be making deals."

Pain flinched.

"Promise me you won't harm this town or it's people."

Kelesk grinned with homicidal intent.

"No . . ."

Once again the demons eyes flashed red and his aura began flaring violently. Paniced villiages ran off screaming but without avail. Pain saw it coming but with no knowledge of the attack stood little chance of enduring it. Attempting to defend himself, bringing his own aura to bare and attampting to block Kelesk's aura.

Pain felt nothing, he opened his eyes to see a scared and smoldering world in all directions, his clothes and flesh torn and melted.

Pain cringed with rage. Cucumba had left him to protect to Forumscant during his abscence and now Kelesk had destroyed over half of it.

"Kelesk . . ."

Kelesk grinned manically.

"Now speak Pain, before I finish what Pride started."

Pain's face turned to fear, hearing Cucumba's words through his head.

Do not anger Kelesk more than he is. His power isn't controlled right now, the shell you will see before you may look like Kelesk but it is the power harboured within which is in control. Avoid him at all costs unless he directly attacks the Admin Tower. That is an order!

Pain didn't know what to do anymore, half of the Forumscant was in flames because of Kelesk; he was not about to let another town fall to him, but he was too late.

"Pain! My patience is far beyond run out. This is your last chance to save yourself and this place."

Pain gulped, he never really knew.

"I- I don't know."

Kelesk's grin dissapeared.

"Fair enough Pain, today you shall fall protecting your grand Forumscant."

Pain backed up, taking one big step away from the monster before him.

"Enough!" Bother Kelesk and Pain turned to see Engar standing atop a burning hut.

"No more Kelesk, you have done enough killing."

Engar . . . Pain thought to himself.

"Ha! And you would fight me old friend?"

"No Kelesk, but Cucumba is waiting for you. He waits on Korriban, he also has knowledge of something intersting."

"Oh, I know what he knows Engar. But thank you for telling me where he's been hiding.."

Engar nodded.

"Now go Kelesk. You have killed enough."

Kelesk laughed.

"Oh, I'll be back for the Admin Knights when I'm done with him. Starting with you Pain."

Kelesk laughed and tore open a portal behind him and turned to it.

"Oh and Kelesk . ." Engar interrupted, "Don't be so quick as to assume you know everything my master does."

Kelesk huffed, dissapearing into the portal and closing it behind him.

--------------------------------

In the wreckage of the Valley of the Sith, Kelesk emerged from a newly opened portal, falling to his knees shaking his head as if insane, before rising to his feet.

"Wha- What happened . . ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom