Chaning Aura Color

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Changing Aura Color

Ok I know how to change a texture d complie and all that..But which Aura file is the normal one, not the transformationone, and which color is the saiyan's aura so i can chane it to red?

G
simple: any person with a gray aura (krillin, normal goku, picolo) will ave the color of he aura you change it to. if you make gray aura red (so goku has a red aura) so will picolo, krillin, nrom gohan vetgeta, and that. the only aura that is used by only one person is green, which is cells.if you hcange pink both buu's and frieza's will hcnage. if you change yellow, all the super saiyan auras will change. as for the trans aura, thats a model, with some weird file type.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh I know everybody who has a grey aura would be red, but when i edited the aura.mdl file's texture, it was still the same

G
what did you use to change it? i suggest using a simple program like Half Life Model Veiwer, instead of downloading MS3D and installing it just to change a few textures.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so u want that just one guy will have the red aura ? if so which one :D ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I used milk shape, the Half life model view freezes my computer

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you decompile the model in Milkshape, it will take out all the models textures. When it does that, find the texture you want to change and overwright the texture you want to replace.

Then add this to the aura.qc:

$texturegroup skinfamilies
{
{ "blueaura.bmp" "blueaura.bmp" }
{ "greenaura.bmp" "greenaura.bmp" }
{ "purpleaura.bmp" "purpleaura.bmp" }
{ "redaura.bmp" "redaura.bmp" }
{ "yellowaura.bmp" "yellowaura.bmp" }
}

and compile.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
core | Raven said:
so u want that just one guy will have the red aura ? if so which one :D ?
Well I would like to have oly goku have the red aura, becuz I edited a damagd goku model's texture so he's shaded Red, memicing Kaioken. But the present turbo aura doesn't go with this and I wanted to change the texture of the "blue" aura even if it means changing the other characters' auras who have the blue aura.

But, when I changed the textures color for the mdl named "aura" and replaced it, the white aura for goku was the same

G
thats a transformaiton shot. he dosent use aura.mdl in the transformaiton. he only uses aura when you go into turbo.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to change the transformation aura, you have to edit the aura.wrl file. Theyre two totally different auras.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is an easy way to chance the aura color when you already extract it.
open paintshop, go to "ajust - hue and saturation - colorize" and make it the color you want.
when you did then you can just hit the save button, now it's time to copile it back in one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, it works now, thanks for th tips, ima try to make the aura more saturated next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom