Changing charactes

Best answers
Is ther anyway to change characters during teamplay, i know a way to change in ffa (not telling so it isn't removed) durring teamplay i usually play goku, then a gohan comes in and uses that shield thing. I know that iff i expload a ball outside the shield he takes dammage, but i like to use final flash for that but that is vageta. Is there anyway to change to vageta without loosing all my energy durring teamplay

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no way to change ure character without losing pl, but the default change character button is C!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a little off-topic, but i've noticed something pretty weird. On my computer's keyboard, theres little buttons with which you can change the volume up or down. I noticed that when I press the volume down button, the change character menu pops up...lol. So I go into the console and sure enough, when I press volume down, it makes a "c" appear, like I typed c! And volume up makes a "b" appear. lol!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol for my volume control on my keyboard it moves the character around for some reason.

Best answers
k, thanx knew all that and just realized that i spelled characters wrong on topic ;D mabey they should make it *hint hint* possable to change character without loosing all your hard work. and my little trick doesn't work anymore, wonder if it was a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom