Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
For those that dont know, a changeling is the race of King Cold, Frieza and cooler, well as i thought it might be troopers in their planet so i made one heres a picture post ur opinions:

I know this is a crazy idea without sense but im bored and i had nothing else to do ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i would think that it would have saiyan/frieza armor on it cuz frieza was the one to issue it to the saiyans... and what not

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now i aint gonna get pissy but the readme says not to edit it without my permission unless its for your personal use, and showing it here kinda ignored that completely,

not that i wanna be a prick, but i wanna know whats happening to him if anything is happening to him,

its a good concept though, though it probably would have been better to edit the base frieza, i aint mad about it cuz you did actually remember to give credits

jus dont let it happen again, k man?

Best answers
Looks pretty badass, maybe you should rethink the zebra like stripes tho, the armor kinda sounds good too. Great job

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do NOT double post. God, why have u thrown idiotic and ignorant posters upon me! lol jk, but dont double post. take the lines out and add some bumps and color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl
it looks like he has huge tits...
lmao

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats much better. does it replace frieza?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed, in teh readme nuttzy stated not to edit and publicly show off the model...you 100% ignored that. Next time, please follow what the modellers say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom