Change your windows XP logon screen!

Best answers
well since i got a lot of questions asking how to do it, if you use a program like resource hacker you can do it with ease, but with logon studio it makes it twice as easy ^_^ heres the link
http://www.stardock.com/products/logonstudio/

no this progam is not for noob's (not meaning its hard) so you pro's don't be afraid to try it out, i thought i would rather use the resource hacker, but this makes changing your logon like 10 times easier!!! all u need is to make the logon and cut it up to fit with each part (you will better understand when you use logon studio)

for those of you who would like to know other windows tricks ill post some up later on, so keep eye out for that. and yes i will post how you can change your start button with ease and even ANIMATE it!

Best answers
or you could download StyleXP and change your logins and visual themes.

Retired
Best answers
I downloaded Logon Loader or something, and downloaded a logon screen from a site. now I got matrix style:

but I might try that program out to make my own :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone help me!!! lol
ok, go to this and look at the last one *where is the bug*,
well i can't get that to work properly
can someone help, thanks in advance

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah, wincustomize.com is nice... i got a cool EVA01 logon from there where eva walks out of a bright light or sumthin ... looks really cool :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.themexp.org is good too

BE WARNED, Tampering with the Boot Screen (The thing that happens with the Windows XP loading when you turn your computer on) can have dire consqeunces.

I changed mine, but it wasn't comatible with my version of Windows XP even though it said it was, and my computer would lock up when it tried to boot, and I couldn't get in even through safe mode, and I had to reinstall windows, and it messed my registry so I had to do a complete format... so I reccommend sticking to login screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom