Change top banner now?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... I saw some old screens, and the 1.3 Goku was finished, so does that mean that we can change the top banner to have Goku now? Nothing against Vegeta, it's just that I wub Goku more.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wub krillin more but that changes nothing. The banner is there because of a forum competition. It would be rude to take it down just cause you like something more. At least wait until something like either the forums update once more or when theres an other competition.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The banner was actually made to fit a Goku, but at that current time, there was no Goku model, so Vegeta was put there as a placeholder. =D.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
The banner was actually made to fit a Goku, but at that current time, there was no Goku model, so Vegeta was put there as a placeholder. =D.
How do you know who was ment to be there. As far as i know it isnt yours ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a forum competition. The banner was made by SSChris if I remember correctly, and yes, it was intended to use a Goku. I have no idea if it's planned to change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It said in the forum rules it must contain 'Goku or Vegeta' so it's not doing anything wrong in that respect. I'd prefer to see Normal Goku or Normal Vegeta (or both) up there. I love the banner itself but I don't like the way the hair has been cut for this SSJ Vegeta (tips of spikes cut off to fit the banner), it makes his hair look like a frill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a suggestion.. the banner should have each character.. and each character can have a color scheme for the forum.. you know on some forums you can pick which skin to use? vegeta can be with the blue forum, goku with an orange forum, frieza with a light purple forum, ginyu force with a tan black forum, piccolo with a green forum, etc etc

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i have a suggestion.. the banner should have each character.. and each character can have a color scheme for the forum.. you know on some forums you can pick which skin to use? vegeta can be with the blue forum, goku with an orange forum, frieza with a light purple forum, ginyu force with a tan black forum, piccolo with a green forum, etc etc
hmmmm i like that idea...

Best answers
I think that what they could do, if they only used Goku and Vegeta, is have a banner where maybe Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Majin Vegeta are in a Head-On. Or atleast something that could make it look like they were fighting. But if you could use imkongkong's idea in a banner, that would pulverise my idea :).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Frieza solves all problems! :D
How so? He just makes the problem worse (for others anyway :(). Someone made a really nice banner at the time of the forum comp I belive that had all the charcters in it. I wub that one.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
I wouldnt remove Vegeta, but that's a good idea.
I hate how the spikes in his hair are messed up in this one though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
A-****ing-fantastic. It's so amazing, I think I'm going to buy a monkey now.

(awesome idea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom