change swoop aura

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ok, tell me if this has been suggested before. I saw in the sticky that swoop trails has been suggested before, but im assuming its talking about the ones in 1.1, that appear on the ground. For my idea, this would apply to swooping in general, adding a swoop trail effect like this.

It would give a more dbz like feel to it, instead of having these auras that only appear on the character's model when they swoop.

Another idea I thought of is every time a player starts a swoop, there is a swoop after effect that remains at the spot where he started.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That tail was also suggested a lot of times befor.

In any case. You have a plugin that adds that tail to your swoop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just play on an ESF-World server, trails are automatically enabled.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea, was hoping it could be in esf without plugins, etc.

Any of those servers in the US?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe something like this will get put in the game with the 1.3 FX system. I remember a while back when the first pics for the fx system were being shown off that buu had some special affects around him while he was recharging. So it could very well be possible. But judging from current pics iv'e seen of the new WIP 1.3 aura it looks kinds close imo.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Maybe something like this will get put in the game with the 1.3 FX system. I remember a while back when the first pics for the fx system were being shown off that buu had some special affects around him while he was recharging. So it could very well be possible. But judging from current pics iv'e seen of the new WIP 1.3 aura it looks kinds close imo.
That was blur and not tail ^^

In any case i wouldnt mind seeing this in ;p

Would make some good eyecandy. Oh jea and the tail in Alpha 2.0 owns the one from the plugin XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you please give us a pic of the Alpha one, I'd like to se it, I really would love it if this was added without the plugin, but maybe make it more clear, with less transparency or something, or bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom