Change name?

Best answers
Can I change my name from Guldcola to kenny-DK, without makeing a new profile?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't. And I don't think that you can even make a new user. Because if that were possible, all the guys that were banned would just register again under a different name. You can only do it if you have a different e-mail I think, it's the only thing you can't lie about. So if they don't have your e-mail adress in their archives, you can register, otherwise you can't.

EDIT: MC beat me to it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
You can't. And I don't think that you can even make a new user. Because if that were possible, all the guys that were banned would just register again under a different name. You can only do it if you have a different e-mail I think, it's the only thing you can't lie about. So if they don't have your e-mail adress in their archives, you can register, otherwise you can't.
You are allowed to have your name changed without having to create another account. You just have to ask a forum administrator.

Best answers
oki.. Thanks for the help! I'll try to ask one of the administrators then...

Another thing, have some one seen/talk to Ravendust??? I've tryed to send some PM to him but he haven't answer me yet! (I whon't him to update the front page on the operation Tien thread) I haven't seen him online for a long time now, sow if some one have contakt with him, could you please tell hem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom