💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always feel like im the first to post in your threads :p

As always, your freakin wallpapers never cease to amaze me

<3 fuu

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the ink/grass like effect beneath fuu, very well done.

I believe that www.minitokyo.net has a lot of stock pictures, i'm sure there's a nice mugen around there.

Best answers
damn nice work! just like with the Jin wall <3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to be honest. I love your artwork. You're an excellent artist. So you should be proud. But over the period of time I've seen your work, it was astounding when I first saw it, and was amazed. Now it's sadly boring because I know what to expect.

But just because I know what to expect doesn't mean I won't know what it will look like. I like it, somehow everything seems to fit just right. You never have too little or too much. Always just right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it happens i stick with a certain style for a bit and move on. right now i enjoy doing the vector look thats clean and yet somewhat dirty. that cant really be helped but meh its just the style i enjoy doing at the moment

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
Me and my friend drew this one and we posted it up like every where so go on to any dbz site and youll see it also go to http://myfavoritegames.com/ and youll see a lot of my work on DRAGONBALL AF section :D :D

This thread is about VivaLaPineapple's beautifull wallpaper, and not about teh nasty Dragonball April Fools.

Best answers
Shut the **** up!! you ****ing ***get your just mad couse my **** is better than what youl ever do you ****ing pussy ill slap the ****ing **** out of you stupid ***** ill post whatever the **** i want and if you got sumtin to say do sumtin bout it if not shut your ****ing!! mouth and deal with it (****ing *****) or youll end up like this > :fight:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess what, you just earned a surprise. It'll show up soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
Shut the **** up!! you ****ing ***get your just mad couse my **** is better than what youl ever do you ****ing pussy ill slap the ****ing **** out of you stupid ***** ill post whatever the **** i want and if you got sumtin to say do sumtin bout it if not shut your ****ing!! mouth and deal with it (****ing *****) or youll end up like this > :fight:
lol uninhibited rage

Slick wallpaper, Viva. o/ Too bad brown isn't really (anywhere near) my favorite color, or else I'd use it. I'm really digging your style though, as usual.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
That's right, Cold Steel, let's show him what he's won!!

*draws the curtain back to reveal.. a Brand New Warning!*

Ahem. Consider yourself warned for Flaming, 'SS10', and think yourself lucky you won't be getting one for spam on top of it. This was Viva's thread and you had no right to comandeer it.

This is not a good way to start your membership of this forum. So. Don't Do This Again. :warning:

Now, back on the topic of the extremely kick-ass WP. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
I Might not be a moderator, but it would seem you just made a big mistake.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the post above your own. Engar clearly stated. "Back on topic"

Anyway, allthough I don't know the character, that's quite a sexy pose xD

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice wallpaper, I like the colors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viva, just curious, how long have you been making wallpapers?

and how long on an average does it take you to make them :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i started using photoshop in 2002 adn usually takes about 1 hour to trace the character in illustrator and another 2-3 in photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom