Challenge

Best answers
Yo i know im new but i played esf for quite awhile i want to challenge some dudes here who think there good, and fight me do you dare to fight Final Vegeta????

Hrhrhrhrrhrhrhrhr........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just name the place.

And pick one which is close the the netherlands so that I won't have 3000 ping general. :D

Best answers
leb me guess...you play as vegeta dont you?

Best answers
Final Vegeta, if you think that you are that strong, why dont you challange a clan or something, eh'

Im in a clan....i am the best fighter in that clan and i just took over it.... Ill let you try to win over the other members :devsmile: , and IF you defeat them, then come and try to defeat me :devgrin:

I belive that you might have some "powers" And if you do, then you COULD join my clan.....

But if you loose, then your just a wimp :fight:

Best answers
Ok fine your clan has now been challenged by me, all may try but train youle need it.....im not called Final Vegeta for nothing you know :D (and yes i play with vegeta :S )

Best answers
Well eeehm now comes the problem we do need a stable server, if anybody knows one with ping below 100 plz tell me i would be very gratefull. (btw admins you wanna fight to? :D )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hhmmm i could make a dedicated server (cuz i'm in the netherlands too) but that won't really be a stable server..

Best answers
Final Vegeta, its on....
I just need to get half-life and ESF back on my computer....
Then we can fight..... Ill contact you over ICQ ( If you have it )

Well ill guess that the date will be: 7/1/02

Best answers
Euhm Vegeta , i owned you today so ... that proofs i had a freaking score of 46 kills and11 deaths and you were way down this :devgrin: , but i should say , TRY AGAIN

Best answers
You won becuase
1st when i joined game you alrdy had 23 kills i had Zero
2nd you Kept intrefering with Power Struglees WHICH IS LAME

So dont call that ownage Dark Sorry so you try again when im at ur pl.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont ya just luv to see the n00bs fight over the fact that they think they are the best?!?! :p

Best answers
final vegeta ill try faceing you for fun ^^ i have no idea if i will win and swordmaster can i try out for your clan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom