Chakra's Biggest and Bestest Sonic Flash!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/396530

It's been a while since I submitted it, but feel free to vote 5 : D. Took a year to finish this part, now I can start doing non-Sonic things.

ESF gets credit for some of the sounds. A lot of flashes seem to forget that detail.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, use the scene select then. Get straight to the fighting =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved it.

I liked how the transformations were realistic, I cant tell you either did your research, or you played Sonic The Hedgehog 2,3, and Knuckles. Because in Sonic 2, Tails was able to Transform using the emeralds, where birds were orbiting around him. In Sonic and Knuckles, where Knuckles can transform, he turns pink. I noticed some references to DBZ if there were any. The 1st thing I noticed was the Black Star Dragon ref, when he absorbed all of the negative energy from the Master Choas Emeralds.The Fusion technique, but I liked how it had a Sonic the Hedgehog twist to it, using the ability of Choas control. The Kid Buu spirit bomb scene, where Goku and Vegeta are joined together and they both give each other a thumbs up. The Cell Saga, where Knuckles and Tails go behind him and distract him, which caused him to get hit by the blast. Which in this case he was literally pushed into the blast.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great work Chakra :p

Loved it. But yea reminded me of DBZ ^^ Especially the talk scenes XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet mother of God and all that.

Holy **** it was ****ing fantastic.

The transformations were awesome and incredibly true to the games.

Seriously, Chakra, that was so freaking awesome. <3 MAKE MOAR.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to admit I'm not a fan of how you used sound clips from the games and whatnot, especially since some of them seemed out of place. I know that in a few parts(can't remember which ones exactly) throughout the trilogy Knuckles seemed way too excited about everyone getting their ass kicked.

Thats about my only beef really. And honestly, it's better than doing VA yourself like most other flash animators do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom