Chakra-X's Uranium Flash

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am working on a flash video for school about Uranium and I need a (decent)voice actor or 2 to voice 2 scientista (two men involved in the history of Uranium) because my voice just ain't suited for that type...So if you think you can do a good scintist-old-man voice, post a sample (which would mean you are interested) and I'll PM you if I think it fits.

EDIT: Those who don't want to search: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/309880, it's finished

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man that took awhile for somebody to respond...I didn't feel like delayingthe project so I went ahead and did the voice myself =P

BUT! I may need additional voices and if you can make a middle-aged sounding voicem I'd be glad to consider it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was considering asking Smith to voice act after he posted his voice in that one thread, so with this 2nd opinion, I'll ask him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if i recorded my voice , saying everything really slow then sped it up so i sounded like a chipmunk?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good/funny accent to do it in would be Professor Butterhands from Masterpiece Movie Reviews / Reginald from the You Are A ****ing Moron flash series. PM me for links if you're not sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am firmilar with Reginald and that would probably wrok great with one or all of the chemists, if it was in a french-like accent rather than a british.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One word: Smith|

The guy sounds like a ****ing radio talk show host. If you have him in it; you're teacher will have 1,000 orgasms in a nanosecond and give you an A. But seriously, choose Smiffy.

Best answers
I used Smith's voice in my school project and the next week my cancer was cured! Thanks Smith!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
I used Smith's voice in my school project and the next week my cancer was cured! Thanks Smith!
Hahahaha, that's great. Thanks for the compliments ;). I'll think about it Chakra-X.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
As someone who just studied the genetics of cancer from three departmental standpoints, I don't even know where to begin telling you what's wrong with the above statement =P

However, I digress - in the unlikely scenario that Smith chooses to not amplify the calibre of your project with his voice, I can always try my hand at some sort of chemist's voice. I've got the terminology to back it up, too, heh.

...but we all pray Smith accepts the task ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the project is due friday sooooo...

I have already started it last weekend, almost done, but if Smith is up to it, I'll have what he needs to say, but if not, Majin, if you're up to it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well the project is due friday sooooo...

I have already started it last weekend, almost done, but if Smith is up to it, I'll have what he needs to say, but if not, Majin, if you're up to it.
If it's due by the end of this week, then I sincerely hope Smith will be available. I might have a bit of trouble squeezing in some satisfactory voice acting before Friday =X

In an absolutely, unbelievably tight pinch, I can try to get something before Thursday ends, but the latter half of this week will be slightly hectic for me =\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K- Smith agreed, you have to let us hear/watch it now. Now I'm anxious to see it :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I'd be glad to.
Nice.

Alright then, it ain't anything big since it is a flash for a 10th grade project, but you are voicing a chemist (Eugene-Melchior Peligot, the man who first isolated uranium). This is not a serious flash. It contains actual facts and gets the message across, but the aim is to be humorous.

So, what you need to say is:

That's right Ben! But little did we know that uranium was radioactive.

Radioactivity is the when an element begins to break down and emit radiation, in uranium's case, alpha radiation, making it very unstable. I mean, just look at him!

That's all I have for now and I doubt I'll have more. You can do multiple recordings to try different voice style if you like. Thanks a lot and I will post this once the movie is done!

...Wow, I actually sent this as a PM and then left the comptuer for an hour, thinking it was sent...Until I came back and it said it did not send because I exceeded the text limit.

And for those of you (Fire Phoenix =P) who want to see how it is so far, http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uraniumprojectscene20uh.swf

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Nice.

Alright then, it ain't anything big since it is a flash for a 10th grade project, but you are voicing a chemist (Eugene-Melchior Peligot, the man who first isolated uranium). This is not a serious flash. It contains actual facts and gets the message across, but the aim is to be humorous.

So, what you need to say is:

That's right Ben! But little did we know that uranium was radioactive.

Radioactivity is the when an element begins to break down and emit radiation, in uranium's case, alpha radiation, making it very unstable. I mean, just look at him!

That's all I have for now and I doubt I'll have more. You can do multiple recordings to try different voice style if you like. Thanks a lot and I will post this once the movie is done!

...Wow, I actually sent this as a PM and then left the comptuer for an hour, thinking it was sent...Until I came back and it said it did not send because I exceeded the text limit.

And for those of you (Fire Phoenix =P) who want to see how it is so far, http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uraniumprojectscene20uh.swf

Doesn't work :(

haha Smith- i laughed so hard when i listened to those. Awsome stuff :) :)

I liked the normal2 the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom