CgC comp- 32 -Dark Ninja

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm yeh i joined the copmetition on Cgchat and well... I have to make a Ninja,Samurai,Viking or a Pirate with 2000 /- tri´s and with not more then 2x512 uvwmaps.

I´m teaming Up with Godhand since he needs Practise and i got not enough time to spend my whole time on it.

enough talk, pic:

i still got some polys left and i am outter ideas what to add or fix, please tell me your suggestions and crits.

edit:
fighting pose:

Best answers
nice TF im wubing the concept. keep it youre getting better and better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, i have 256 tris left, i will going to let them get usefull for glowings eyes n other stuff:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really original Tryforce. Keep it up. Looks like the knees might deform badly though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i tried it, though the anatomy here is not original, the knees are where the one row goes out, and it got 3 rows for deforming ;) so goes pretty well, thanks

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, ok, it seemed like 2 rows for the knees to me ^^ I'll take back what I said then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uvwmapped on one 512x Map, did fast a coloring... though i dont like the color myself, i will leave this to godhand,he will skin him.

a vid wich requires quicktime, sry for bad quality:

http://media.putfile.com/Animation-71

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "sword" and the "hat" has to go. Just make a katana and there you go. I know my "Ninja"

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it's a shame that you are teaming up with Godhand, it seems the skin will never finish sadly... can't remember the last time he finished a skin :(

Best answers
Eclipse said:
it's a shame that you are teaming up with Godhand, it seems the skin will never finish sadly... can't remember the last time he finished a skin :(
Why did I see that comming ;d.
Sadly it's true, but different this time, most likley.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh i got a deal with him ;) so he has to, otherwise he wont hold the deal heh. Also it may would be bad for him, he has the chance to practecise again, just let him do his job.

thanks for caring though, n yeh swifty ;) the main concept wont be changed heh, also if i remove the hat and sword i will need to do a neck with a full head.

but i will have to remove the Ax because it will breake the rules on the compceition, so expect afterwards a version with axe

k finally done the uvwmaps n godhand is going to skin him, nway i setted the bip up andtried to assign it, though i had probs, so nataku helped me out =)

nway its not fully rigged but worth try:

Best answers
I like the model but I recon you could pull more with the style. If you wanna win the competition I'd exaggerate the characteristics of the model and get him into some either humoruous or really exciting poses.

Keep pluggin I'm sure Brani will wake up to skin this one...... hehe :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom