cells attack

Best answers
I think that cell should have a attack like buu. He is able to turn people into cookies to get health and stuff. I think that cell should be able to use his tail to absorb health or more ki.

MC

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that cell should have a attack like buu. He is able to turn people into cookies to get health and stuff. I think that cell should be able to use his tail to absorb health or more ki.
Cell is already powerful enough as it is.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea Buus Cookie attack is about the lamest thing in the game ^^

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
being able to absorb ki could be cool/balanced. question is, how would it work? you stab the enemy with your tail, a struggle bar pops up, and you absorb a small amount of ki until the enemy wiggles away?

gotta be more specific when you suggest something.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
absorbing ki sounds pretty useless though. Just press E and within only a few seconds you're full and ready to own

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea in theory, simply because its within Cells character, so Im gonna roll my dice.

--Not definitive, just a collection of ideas--

Lets say an attack that is extreme close range. You select the attack, and hold LMB to charge and consume KI. Cell with poise his tail like a scorpion. Charges moderately fast. Cannot swoop/use while swooping/standard charging restrictions.
___

When you release LMB Cell lashes his tail forward. If it hits someone in close range, they are stunned, and some HP is transferred.
___

After HP has been drained and Cell withdraws his tail, the enemy is still stunned for a fraction, enough for Cell to melee to knockaway;
OR
The knockaway can be automatic and not take off HP (to compensated for the fact you already drained HP)
___

If Cell misses, there is no input for a moment as he regains his fighting stance, creating a window of vulnerability.
___

If this attack (or any type of 'grab' technique) is blocked, the defender grabs the attacker and quickly spins 180 degrees, throwing them away. Standard animation, similar to a regular shoulder throw.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea in theory, simply because its within Cells character, so Im gonna roll my dice.

If this attack (or any type of 'grab' technique) is blocked, the defender grabs the attacker and quickly spins 180 degrees, throwing them away. Standard animation, similar to a regular shoulder throw.
If something like this was implemented or even considered, it would need to be balanced out. If Ki charge became a lot slower but Cell's was even slower this might be useful. I'm not saying it should happen but if it were to, something like that would be needed.

Other than that, you've rolled a 5 or so with me.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, how about making the attack like this:

The attack consists in stretching cell's tail forward like 4 or 5 meters. But when cell makes this attack we will stand still, making him vulnerable if he fails the attack. If he succeeds the attack, then the oponent will run out of KI and cell will have full KI.

Best answers
nah i prefer to drain health because you can recharge your ki in seconds so there is no point in the ki

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, how about making the attack like this:

The attack consists in stretching cell's tail forward like 4 or 5 meters. But when cell makes this attack we will stand still, making him vulnerable if he fails the attack. If he succeeds the attack, then the oponent will run out of KI and cell will have full KI.
I have a better idea.(or at least that's what i think :))
This attack for cell should steal let's say,something from the CF bar or from the enemy's power level.
What do you guys think ?

EDIT:
Or health,yes! (just read the post above).

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
absorbing ki sounds pretty useless though. Just press E and within only a few seconds you're full and ready to own
well, theoretically, it wouldnt be about getting more ki. it would more be about taking away your opponents ki.

if they happen to have no ki, then it does a massive (50/sec?) stamina drain. if they have no stamina you completely absorb someone and absorb 1/8th of their power level.

i could see a good strategical use for it, if it lands.

maybe it can be used in a combo, or as a sort of swooping attack.

EDIT:and as for it draining, health, it would unfortunately unbalance cell. and it cant be made easy to leech off of other peoples powerlevel or hes also gonna be unbalanced.

Last edited:
ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT:and as for it draining, health, it would unfortunately unbalance cell. and it cant be made easy to leech off of other peoples powerlevel or hes also gonna be unbalanced.
You're right. health drain is not a good idea.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest I think draining PL is more in Cells character as he used this technique to CF. Once you are Perfect Cell you cant use it, or you can only use the move as first form Cell.

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest I think draining PL is more in Cells character as he used this technique to CF. Once you are Perfect Cell you cant use it, or you can only use the move as first form Cell.
This seems to be the best that can be done with this idea.

Best answers
I think there could be a cool idea with Cell, like Trunks...

If someone has low health while Trunks does strong attack+down, then it will gib him, right?

Well maybe with Cell, if you do strong kick+Left/Right there's a chance to stab with his taill that might not instant kill him, but will exchange health, sound like a sub-par idea?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there could be a cool idea with Cell, like Trunks...

If someone has low health while Trunks does strong attack+down, then it will gib him, right?

Well maybe with Cell, if you do strong kick+Left/Right there's a chance to stab with his taill that might not instant kill him, but will exchange health, sound like a sub-par idea?
There is no more advanced melee in ESF.

It got thrown out.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell is already very powerfull, he has nice health, 3 transformations plus he has 3 of the most powerfull projectile attacks (kamehamecha, special bc and frieza disk). If there was going to be a new cell attack it couldnt be so strong or else would unbalance characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom