• Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop bothering me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Engar sorry to burst YOUR bubble:
I don't think you watched the kid buu episodes otherwise you know that the only z fighters that fought him were:

Yamcha (who was too much of a pussy to go near him)
Krillin (whose destructo disc didnt even phase kid buu)
Vegeta (who got his ass beated very badly and he would have died if it wasnt for Fat buu who also got the **** beaten out of him)
and Goku (who lost as ssj3 but ultimately won with the help of EVERY PERSON ON EARTH, THE AFTERLIFE, AND NAMEK.)
and I dont see how it was skill that beat kid buu, a genki dama beat him, that takes no skill at all, it only takes a pure heart and the cooperation of many people to give energy.

and mr. satan you are right, buu would beat cell no question but you made one mistake when you said this:
"Fat > Evil > Super > Super w/ Piccolo > Super w/ Gotenks > Kid > Super w/ Gotenks & Gohan"
there was no such form as Super w/ gotenks and gohan, when buu absorbed gohan he did it because the gotenks fusion wore off inside him and he was mostly piccolo. and Kid buu is the most powerful buu form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, if they were equal powerlevel. Hmm depends on which form of Buu would fight Cell.

If Kid Buu, then Cell would win.

Best answers
lol now you just change your whole opinion!? ah well

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid buu was an idiot. Fat buu was an idiot. I'd look at it this way:

Any of the Buu's after he absorbed Piccolo, (and therefore became intelligent) but before Kid Buu, would beat Cell hands down. His rediculous endurance and physical invulnarability would be Cell's downfall. Any version of him before he absorbed Piccolo, or after he turned back into kid buu, would lose miserably. They don't know enough techniques, and they just aren't bright. I've seen no proof of Kid Buu showing any signs of real intelligence. He just likes to beat on his chest and stand around.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks ate the garbage all the ppl have put on my thread*
O_O
*Runs like hell*

ACK THEYRE GOONA KILL US ALL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu would win cuz is almost undestroyable.The only thing that could kill him is a Spirit Bomb and cell cant do that :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Cell can do that (as he explained to Piccolo in his first form), but I'm pretty sure one good final flash from somebody that powerful would be all it'd take.

Best answers
No cell cannot do a spirit bomb, what the hell is wrong with you? for a spirit bomb you need 2 things and cell cant get either:
1. a pure heart
2. spirits get energy from (and no one is gonna give that to cell)
so NO cell cannot make a spirit bomb, he could maybe make a death ball which is the opposite or spirit bomb (you take negative energy or rage and anger from ppl). And Cell doesnt know how to make a death ball either because he only knows what the Z fighters know and they dont know how to make death balls. Cell isnt really smart either, but he is probably one of the smartest enemies in DBZ seris (that isnt saying much since they are all dumbasses). And yeah kid buu isnt a genius but hes not stupid, he knows enough to be able to fight well. and he could beat the **** out of cell. and no a final flash wouldnt be enough to kill buu, ssj2 vegeta while fighitng kid buu tried FF and BB and it didnt make a difference to buu at all, he wouldnt have survived that fight if fat buu didnt help.

Really, after reading your post I wonder if you even watched the DBZ episode that has kid buu fighting in it, I bet the answer is no since you are ignorant about kid buu and since they havent played them in america yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell can regenerate but it costs him lots of ki.And cell probably can do a deathball cuz he has the genes from Frieza.

Best answers
err I dont remember Cell having genes from Frieza, but either way he would win. Buu can regenerate too, and i think buu regenerates better than Cell.

Best answers
Yes he does. Geor got them form when Frieza came to Earth. During the Cell Games he performed both of Frieza's finishing moves. The Frieza disc on Goku, and finger laser on Gohan while he was trying to piss him off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell has cells from all the fighters except Miari Trunks, and it takes time for him to regenerate but buu just regenerates automatically its in his genes =p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twysta, back off with your flaming. This seems to be a growing trend in your posts lately.

Cell can make a spirit bomb if he says he can, and he does say he can. He has a purely evil heart, and if he can't steal energy from people, he can still take it from the land like Goku did with his first two. He can also make a death ball, as Frieza could make a death ball, and he does have Frieza's genes. The discs and the laser he used to kill Trunks made it clear.

I've seen Kid Buu fight. He falls asleep when his opponent stops moving. He attacks a bunch of times, and then he beats his chest like an idiot. After he knocked Cell into the ground the first time, Cell would have plenty of time to think up a way to kick his ass. Buu also has this thing about leaving himself open whenever he isn't attacking. Either he'll stand there and charge up a death ball, or he'll just look at you and take a foot to the face. He strikes quickly, but not all that quickly. Considering how powerful he was supposed to be, he sure did miss SSj1/2 Goku a whole lot. If Goku had gone SSj3 earlier it would have been no contest.

Best answers
ok if they are the same power level

they shoot beams at each other like a ps

then IT BLOWs UP WITH A BIG KABOOM!

buu regenerates with ease

and cell well is blown to pieces

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who says they're stupid enough to PS like that :rolleyes:

Best answers
so but what if they do at the begining so really there is like a million outcomes to buu v cell but i think the more outcomes will be buu.

:laff: humburgers + being a spec + 2 pros (each 1 buu and 1 cell) + admin mod (so they dont gain pl) and sit back and eat a banana!

Best answers
Okay, Cell would win hands down, I believe. This is why . . .

Cell is extremely intelligent, while Kid Buu is a retard. This is pretty much how the fight would play out (note: the candy attack/absorbtion attacks of Buu and absorption attack for Cell were cut out so that there would be no one hit kill, so there is actually a fight):

*Insert witty banter between Cell and Buu*

Buu: Now Buu destroy you!

Cell: I don't think so! I am perfect! Nothing can defeat me!

Buu: Buu no think so! Me crush you!

Cell: Heh, don't think so! Hey lil' buu! Your shoelace is untied!

Buu: :confused: *looks down, but he has no shoelaces*

*Cell charges up a Galick Ho and blasts Buu, blowing him apart*

*Buu reforms*

Buu: :confused: :confused: :warning: Why you hurt Buu?!

Cell: *smiling* Hey Buu! Look! A quarter! *points to a quarter on the ground*

Buu: *bends over to pick it up*

Cell: *laughs* *smashes Buu into a mountain then blasts him with a Big Bang Attack*

*Buu Reforms*

Buu: You make Buu mad! *steam shoots out of him*

Cell: *cracking up* What's that on your shirt? *pointing at his shirtless body*

Buu: :confused: *looks down*

Cell: :laff: *Blasts Buu with Frieza's Finger Laser, blowing a hole in him*

*Buu reforms*

Buu: BUU IS P.O.'ed! *steams more*

Cell: *rolling over in laughter* Hey Buu, is that the ice cream man? *points to the TV Van broadcasting the fight*

Buu: :confused: :confused: *turns his head* Buu want ICE CREAM? *chases after TV Van*

Cell: Go get 'em kid! *charges up a Kamehameha and blasts Buu as his back is turned*

*Buu starts to reform*

Buu: BUU'S HAD IT! BUU KILL YOU NOW!

Cell: Hey Buu! Look! It's a distraction! *points to nothing behind Buu*

Buu: *turns head to look* Buu no want to miss anything! Where is it?

Cell: *charging up Spirit Bomb/Death Ball (if you STILL argue that Cell cannot use a Spirit Bomb, despite him saying he CAN use it when he was fighting Piccolo, since he DOES have genes from both Frieza AND King Cold, after they tried to attack the Earth and were killed by Trunks)* Keep looking! You might miss it if you don't look carefully! You'll see it eventually! Just keep looking!

Buu: *keeps looking for several more minutes* Buu see nothing! Buu see nothing at all!

Cell: That's because there IS nothing there you moron! Surprise! Good bye, you pink retard! *launches Spirit Bomb/Death Ball at Buu, vaporizing/killing him.

And that's pretty much how the whole fight would go. ANTI-FLAME SHIELD ACTIVATE!

Best answers
A. buu would teleport

B. buu isn't that retarded

C. buu can easily regenerate from smoke or his lil pieces or w/e left from him

D. buu would kill cell :laff:

end of story.........

BUT THAT IS A POSSIBILITY :shocked:

that could be 1 of the outcomes........................ :scared:

so really there can be endless possibilities when you can think hard enough.(my brain was fried after i thought about it too much)But buu can't think too much cuz hes pink big fat and all he can think about is brown = chocolate = good yummy

Best answers
For the record Cell only says he knows how to do the spirirt bomb, not that he can actually do it. You need a pure heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom