cell transformation catch C17!!

Best answers
i got an idea, when cell normal got enaught level to transform push z then he had to search for c17 who will appear in the map (like a dragonball on the scouteur), of caurse c17 will move and attack ,the other player will not let cell get c17 to go to second level that an handicap (that can be fun)but don't forget that cell is like buu , they tranform one time , not like ssj who have to retransform after death.
what do you think about this idea?

Best answers
ok sorry i didn't know that they was already a thread for cell transformation , i think the both idea are good what people think??

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yu people dont get it now do you ^^

its so simple Cell Buu and Krillin cant transform back th there normal state and that is a bad thing.

While the people who can transform back get more PL from fighting in first form and than transform to the second they get more power than the ones who have to stay in form2

so not being able to go back to form 1 is a handycap they dont nead anotherone

remember the loer your PL is and the higher the enemies the more of it you get and soon you will have about the same PL as the transformed enemy. if you transform at that time you will be twice as strong as him and you will have a big advantage in PL (though that dosent mather unless its a PS or BS)

Best answers
wait, my idea was only to make the transformation different, that wouldnt effect the gameplay at all

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would ^^

you said that hed have to look and catch C17 and that takes a while expecialy if people in the server are trying to hold you from doing that. Its a bigger dissadvantage than you think

Best answers
that a point of vue , but i think it can be fun . whatever , they should be an animation for the tranformation of cell with c17 or c18 to be closer to the dbz rules transormation ( cell don't transform same as ssj in the show)

Best answers
Grega said:
it would ^^

you said that hed have to look and catch C17 and that takes a while expecialy if people in the server are trying to hold you from doing that. Its a bigger dissadvantage than you think
i said MY idea wouldnt effect gameplay. its just an animation of him absorbing them

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sayain Knight=little Skit of Cell Absorbing Android-17
JM LE FOU=Android 17 spawns as a fighting bot and you have to catch him...

I agree with Sayain Knight but the other idea is just a HUGE disadvantage....while we're at it let's just make Evil Buu impossible to touch compared to a super sayain...and lets make Cell-form 2 also Impossible to be hurt by a super sayain JUST LIKE IN THE SHOW!!

Best answers
Catching 17 is a bad idea because Cell will have a huge weakness and will unbalance Cell.

Best answers
This is exactly what I think too, it will unbalance Cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom