Cell Stealing Attacks

Best answers
I was thinking to make it even instead of cell Starting with all the attacks id say that he has to kill the enemies to get the enemies characters attacks he only starts with Genric and Meelee rezenkou dan and maybe a regenration move but when he kills other characters he should get their attacks etc

GOKU

Kame Hame ha
Solar Flare

Krillen

Destructo Disc

Piccolo

Faster Regeneration

VEGETA

Galic Gun

GOHAN

Mesenkou

Best answers
i think only buu should do that.

but still good idea

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel it'd work better with some kind of grapple system. One where Cell could drain an opponents health or ki with his tail. Of course, that's another suggestion altogether.

Best answers
yeah, i like this idea it would make cell alot more ballance by forcing him to seek out new powers instead of starting with almost every attack in the game. Maybe give him something like Buu's candy attack except with his tail. When Cell start a match he only starts with attacks unique to himself (i.e. emp field), and has a few slots left for attacks that he has to gather from other characters. So if a players wants a kame-wav attack he would have to attack and kill ether gohan or goku for it. And then Cell would have it for the rest of the match. Also I think that Cell should only get one attack per person "asorbed".

like:

goku and gohan:
Kame-wav

kirillen and freeza:
disk

piccalo:
Special beam cannon

Veggeta:
Galic Gun

Buu:
regeneration

trunks:
???

Cell:
???

Best answers
Cell is made up of everyone's cells already, so why would he need to steal the same cells again. Cell wouldnt exist with out the cells of those people. Cell is fine as he is.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but cell was created by the dna of the Z Fighters and Freiza etc... so all the moves were inherent. he didn't absorb goku or anybody before he did kamehameha... did he absorb freiza to get his disk attack?

For the game to be correct to the show, cell should not have to absorb the characters to get more moves...

**edit** erm... i just posted the same thing that morrone said.. he musta beat me to it by a few seconds... oh well I'll leave my arguement here anyways...

Best answers
There is only one man that can learn anothers attacks without having to absorb that person and that is Tien.

Best answers
I disagree STRONGLY, mainly based on story related reasons, and balance.

Although i think super Buu (it is super Buu that stole Gohan, piccolo ect?) should have that ability, BUT, for balance reason, only give him ONE move to hold; otherwise the strongest Buu, that would still be alive, would have all best moves, to all the best characters, what’s everyone else suppose to use?

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
There is only one man that can learn anothers attacks without having to absorb that person and that is Tien.
Not true Goku and Buu both can copy moves by seeing them once. Goku just doesnt do any other moves because he likes the kamehameha the best.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu has to absorb you first. I've only seen Goku do it with the kamehameha, and that was when he was young. I think he's had too many braincells beaten out of him by DBZ to do it again.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Not true Goku and Buu both can copy moves by seeing them once. Goku just doesnt do any other moves because he likes the kamehameha the best.
Well Goku was able to do the Kame because he was strong enough at that point, was a sayjin so it came easily, and was the main character. Buu has to absorb people in order to steal there techniques.

Best answers
Wrong again. Buu copied Goku's kamehameha right after he did it to Buu the first time.

Also Goku copies every1s move that he thinks is good. Solar Flare, kamehameha, after image. Moves arent things that require strength so dont say its because he was a saiyan. Moves require technique and Goku could copy ne1s technique.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure that:

A) Goku wasn't just taught Solar Flare and "after image" (What the hell is after image? Like a zanzoken that leaves a blur?)

B) The Kamehameha isn't just an easy technique for powerful people to figure out? I mean hell, Goten knows how to do it, and he's 6.

Best answers
First off I wasn't talking about Goku's strength completely. I was talking about a sayjins ability to fight and that they are a warrior race to begin with, so it sounds reasonable to me that the Kame would be a fairly simple attack to learn since Goku is a sayjin and a warrior and sayjins seem to have a better understanding of such things.

Listen to Sonic Boyster, Goku was taught the solar flare by Tien, and the "after image" was taught to him by Roshi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom