Cell Size ?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just thinking about Cell size because I think Cell size was realy change in DBZ if he will have o keep his size he will be 2x biger then Picolo,since Normal Cell size was the same as Picolo size, i don't have anypic but i think some of you can add
And Picolo it's like the bigest guy in DBZ

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I was just thinking about Cell size because I think Cell size was realy change in DBZ if he will have o keep his size he will be 2x biger then Picolo,since Normal Cell size was the same as Picolo size, i don't have anypic but i think some of you can add
Cell changed size three times, after he transformed. His first size was pretty weak looking and short, then his second form was much taller and muscular, then the third form was a mix between the two.

Technically Majin Buu is (more specifically, Super Buu) taller than Piccolo, though Piccolo is the tallest of the Z warriors.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
What the hell did you just say?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This should give you some idea...

Imperfect

Semi-Perfect

Perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Semi-Perfect
That picture isnt good enough for a reference.
Becasue remeber Vegeta is shortest Sayin anyways.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's from the original manga... Plus Cell's second form was bigger than his first and third, so that picture does pretty well in displaying Cell's size. Here's another one then:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volkov, you really should take the time to type things well enough for people to understand them. Half the threads you make you do this, and people spend a ****load of time trying to understand you. It'd make things a lot easier if you made your point clear from the getgo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Cell form 2 would be the biggest, he's very buff in that form, probably slow too, so he'll be pretty big. oh and as for Vegeta, he becomes taller later in Z and in GT, then he isn't the shortest anymore I think.

So Volkov, your answer is Cell form 2.

Best answers
J-Dude said:
Volkov, you really should take the time to type things well enough for people to understand them. Half the threads you make you do this, and people spend a ****load of time trying to understand you. It'd make things a lot easier if you made your point clear from the getgo.
QFT!
you really should just slow down when you type, and think before posting it out, reading it thru, and spelling it in your mind to check if there is any stupid/weird sounding typings in your text. kthx ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta was made taller, but not by much;

Adult Gohan and Goku are about the same height. He looks like he's going to pat him on the head.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Quoted For Truth"

Ravendust said:

Adult Gohan and Goku are about the same height. He looks like he's going to pat him on the head.
Vegeta must be near 5 feet tall.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the Budokai 3 Prima guide, its shows Goku, at 5'7'' and 130 lbs (wow, I'm bigger than Goku by a little). It shows Vegeta at 5'6'' and 160 lbs. (must be muscle mass).

Ooh! We're in luck! It shows Cell as being exactly 6 feet tall, weighing in at 180 lbs! How about that!

And...interesting...it shows Piccolo at 6'2'' and 185 lbs. Hmm...I wonder exactly which form of Cell they were reffering to...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
"Quoted For Truth"

Vegeta must be near 5 feet tall.
Yeah I think, but Goten is a tad bit shorter then Gohan and Goku when he is full grown, Trunks wasnt all that tall either ( Real time Trunks, Not Future).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Toriyama adjusted Vegeta's height during the Namek saga(Second armor), making him look Goku's height, though in some instances he's drawn over a foot shorter than Goku. Using a 'TOEI episode' as reference is just a dumb idea overall, because according to TOEI Animation's Anime inconsistencies, Vegeta appears nearly exactly the same height as Goku for most of the Majin Buu Saga. That reference is ridiculous, and Gohan(Buu Saga) was usually drawn taller than Goku, in case you wanted to know.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
This should give you some idea...

Imperfect

Semi-Perfect

Perfect
But Look at Imperfect Cell it's 2x biger then #17 and when Picolo fight Cell Picolo had been like the same size as Cell Imperfect and as for Perfect Cell suld Perfect Cell be Biger Then Goku and Picolo ? Since Imperfect Cell was 2 times #17

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Toriyama adjusted Vegeta's height during the Namek saga(Second armor), making him look Goku's height, though in some instances he's drawn over a foot shorter than Goku. Using a 'TOEI episode' as reference is just a dumb idea overall, because according to TOEI Animation's Anime inconsistencies, Vegeta appears nearly exactly the same height as Goku for most of the Majin Buu Saga. That reference is ridiculous, and Gohan(Buu Saga) was usually drawn taller than Goku, in case you wanted to know.
No, Vegeta is shorter then Gohan and Goku.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BUT WHAT ABOUT CELL , CELL was From a Gigantic Android to a small android

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom