Cell Shading Addon v1.0 release

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wwowowowowowowowowowowowo
i'v been waiting for this alog time now....
OMG......at lastttt.....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate to be the guy to bring this up, but there is a lack of credits, for the models, and the bfp krillin skin, (correct me if im wrong but it looks like the one i downloaded)

Best answers
you simma down naw with that credits crap i see too many people get pissed because someone forgot credits i'm sure the people know who they are and gave permission

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, these models are ace. Ok ok they forgot the credits, their bad, but still they are good :smile:

Best answers
well it looks like all u did was outline the original ESF models with a big marker. I would much rather keep my gohan ssj2 and such but i'll use the VGUI

Best answers
cool cell shadeing not my type of play but its cool

off topic: i wouldnt start with nuzzy watch urself next time

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't like it...It is pointless and the lines are kind of ugly...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lycrath said:
you simma down naw with that credits crap i see too many people get pissed because someone forgot credits i'm sure the people know who they are and gave permission

my apologies for actually knowing the rules and attempting to share that knowledge with someone who obviosuly doesnt,

the models are edits of the esf models, and there has ben no other time when credits were not required for edits of models here, (and with that amount of mdls im sure your gonna have fun typing up all of the credits)

Best answers
ok there is no readme but when you press standart f4 ingame you get the credits.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i cant beleave it...
nobody likes it..
well i think it's awesome!!!good job!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, next time i rip,..er edit a model ill just say pres f4 for the credits, thanks for that idea, [/sarcasm]

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm with Optional...

the "Cel" shading is kinda ugly.. it just looks like normal esf models with nasty black lines outlining the models...

But I'm sure alot of ppl will get alot of enjoyment out of this addon.. so..

Good Job Guys!?! ;D

Best answers
I will have to agree with Nuttzy (coz if I don't he's gonna send Chucky to kill me) You guys are gonna have to give proper credits. But seriously, I don't like the cel-shading. I mean, it's not even real cel-shading. If you can somehow modify the lighting so that the models look 2d, maybe I'll consider downloading it. It reminds me of "Simpsons Wrestling" for the PSX.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm if your in anyway judgeing it by my sig...thats pretty stupid. My pictures are of poor quality, and it looks much nicer in-game. How can you give your opinions if you haven't even tried them?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive made outlined models before, (still strange that your calling it cellshading, that it is not), if done right they look pretty good ingame, but these are far too simple to be remotely impressive,

you didnt even add the anime-ish details to the clothing,

Best answers
Well, it's a pretty cool addon, sure most ppl will like it, but the lines on the side are just a lil too big for me, i would make them thinner, and like nuttzy said, you really need to add animish details on the clothes, otherwise it doesn't make any sense that u use cell shaded models...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
ive made outlined models before, (still strange that your calling it cellshading, that it is not), if done right they look pretty good ingame, but these are far too simple to be remotely impressive,

you didnt even add the anime-ish details to the clothing,
well if you had the courtesy to visit the webiste, you'd find this is only in beta stage.

Best answers
ummm...i dont think the D/L is working right now, and i cant read your language. can you please inform me of the situation as it stands now? id like to get my hands on a copy of that mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vengaurd said:
ummm...i dont think the D/L is working right now, and i cant read your language. can you please inform me of the situation as it stands now? id like to get my hands on a copy of that mod
yep, the site is down. But luckily you can download it from here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom