* Intelligent power management
* 128-bit memory interface
* 40-bit color pipeline
* 6 simultaneous textures
* Signed overbright color
* 8 surfaces (color, Z, texture 1-6)
* Over 1 million drawn triangles/second
Click here for more!

Hm, seems a little overpowered for me. I don't really see how having pixel shaders in a phone will help with anything except maybe the interface, Doom 3 interfaces, anyone? :D.

Best answers
Jesus Christ, what the hell have cellphones turned into.

I swear, one day they will put so much crap in cellphones you wouldnt even be able to make a call from it ;O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soon nobody will use a pc to play the newest games, but they will use cellphones for it X-x

*imagines me playing KOTORII on his cellphone*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the future there will only be one machine, it will be called the Ultimo and will be one third the width of a human hair. It'll be embedded in your spine and will directly link to your brain. It'll act as a computer, ps2, xbox, gbasp, phone, calendar, radar and wireless internet device with a toaster function.

Seriously though, that's pretty cool, I have Doom (1) on my phone, it looks crap, plays crap (5fps?) and i'm still on the first level. It's a travesty of the original.

Best answers
supposing its still ps2 and not ps18535 and xbox86746 lol
i have some console games on my 6600 :D

Best answers
yo Raven - dont be so surprised. That may sound all science fiction for you, but the FDA has just approved the insertion of tiny chips (1/3 the size of a quarter, I think) into your skin. The chip will contain all the medical information about you that hospitals/doctors would need. This has been used for a while to identify animals on farms, in mexico for medical information (i think) and in some places (amsterdam, i think, is one) people dont need to carry IDs - these chips replace em. Im sure they already have, or are nearing the completion, of chips thats can intergrate with your body's nervous system, or brain, or whatever.

Spaceships, walking on the moon, a mission to Mars... it was all science fiction right?
Was, and we are living in an age of a science revolution.

Atleast I think we are.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably not an overly good idea, the insertion of things into your body, I mean.

Too deep, and your body's immune system will reject it. Too towards the top of the skin, and your body's automatic cellular regeneration will lift it to the surface until it falls off.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ULTIMO ALL THE WAY

You don't download you eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom